CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Exam 2018: Marking Scheme
CBSE Class 10 Maths Exam 2018: Marking Scheme, is available in this article that can be downloaded in pdf format. This marking scheme will help to learn about how to frame answers involving key points in board exams so as to get best marks.
This article brings the CBSE Marking Scheme for Class 10 Maths paper conducted under Board Exam 2018. Students can download the full marking scheme in PDF format. This marking scheme, released by the CBSE itself, has key answers (or values point) along with mark wise break up of every answer which gives better idea about the division of marks inside a question.
Students must go through the CBSE marking scheme as it will help them to get an idea about how to use key points while writing answers in board exams so as to score high marks.
Find below the CBSE Class 10 Maths: Marking Scheme, are given below:
1. If x = 3 is one root of the quadratic equation x2 – 2kx – 6 = 0, then find the value of k.
2. What is the HCF of smallest prime number and the smallest composite number?
3. Find the distance of a point P(x, y) from the origin.
4. In an AP, if the common difference (d) = –4, and the seventh term (a7) is 4, then find the first term.
5. What is the value of (cos267° – sin223°)?
Download the complete CBSE Class 10 Maths marking scheme along with questions paper from the links given below:
In addition to knowing the appropriate answer keys, CBSE marking scheme also helps students to easily understand the criteria of word limit to be followed while writing answers in CBSE Board Exams.
To get more of such useful articles for CBSE Class 10 Board Exam preparations, click on the following links: