Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted the Class 10 Social Science paper on 29 March, 2019, at various test centres across the country. CBSE conducted the paper from 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM. We are providing here the question paper for Class 10 Social Science Exam. The complete question paper can be downloaded from the link provided in this article. Students who appeared for Social Science paper while sharing their feedback said that the paper was quite easy with questions from NCERT book.
In this article, we are providing the complete question paper of CBSE Class 10 Social Science Exam 2019.
Pattern of CBSE Class 10 Social Science Paper 2019 was as follows:
- Question paper had total 26 questions
- Question number 1 to 7 were of 1 marks each.
- Question number 8 to 18 were of 3 marks each.
- Question number 19 to 25 were of 5 marks each.
- Question number 26 A - History Map of 2 marks
- Question number 26 B - Geography Map of 3 marks
- Total Marks: 80
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Question Paper 2019
Section – A
1. Interpret the concept of ‘liberalisation’ in the field of economic sphere during the nineteenth century in Europe.
Interpret the contribution of French in the economics development of Mekong delta region.
2. How had hand printing technology introduced in Japan?
How had translation process of novels into regional languages helped to spread their popularity?
3. How is over irrigation responsible for land degradation in Punjab?
How is cement industry responsible for land degradation?
4. How can democratic reforms be carried out by political conscious citizens?
5. What may be a goal of landless rural labourers regarding their income?
What may be a goal of prosperous farmer of Punjab?
6. Distinguish between ‘primary’ and ‘secondary’ sectors.
7. Why do banks or lenders demand collateral against loans?
Section – B
8. How had Napoleonic code exported to the regions under French control? Explain with examples.
Explain with examples the three barriers that are responsible to economic growth in Vietnam.
9. How had the Imperial State in China been the major producer of printed material for a long time? Explain with examples.
How had novels been easily available to the masses in Europe during nineteenth century? Explain with examples.
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Marking Scheme of Board Exam 2019 has also been released. CBSE marking scheme mentions the suggestive answers and the pattern of marks distribution across the questions. Download the CBSE Social Science Marking Scheme form the link provided below:
Also read the following articles recommended for CBSE Class 10 Board Exam Preparations: