CBSE’s has released the toppers’ answer sheets for CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2018, to showcase the strategy followed by the toppers in attempting the paper correctly to secure full marks.
Class 10 students, to get help in their board exam preparations, can view the answer sheet of CBSE class 10 English (Communicative) topper 2018, here in this article. CBSE has published the scanned copy of handwritten answer script of the class 10 English (Communicative) topper of CBSE class 10 board exam 2018. Students can use this topper’s answer sheet to plan their way for writing the board exam perfectly.
Students may download the answer sheet of highest scorer in class 10 English (Communicative) exam 2018.
A few random questions from CBSE class 10 English (Communicative) Question Paper 2018 and their answers by toppers are shown below to give all class 10 students a preview of the criteria to attempt the board exam paper in the best way:
5. In the following paragraph one word has been omitted in each line. Write the missing words in any four lines of the given paragraph, along with the words that come before and the words that come after it in the space provided. 1 × 4 = 4
Word before Missing word Word after
Most the people most of the
are annoyed passwords. (a) ––––– ––––– –––––
They have many remember. (b) ––––– ––––– –––––
On any given day are (c) ––––– ––––– –––––
bound forget them. (d) ––––– ––––– –––––
This creates difficulties the people. (e) ––––– ––––– –––––
6. Rearrange any four of the following word clusters to make meaningful sentences:
(a) very exciting / can be / new country / travelling to / a
(b) it / a lot of / before / actually requires / the visit / preparation
(c) option / is / Light / travelling / best / the
(d) also need / we / the local weather / in mind / to / keep
(e) always / enriched / we / return / experience / the / with
8. “You must make your public happier:
Give them something, sharper, snappier.
We must aim for better billings.”
(a) Identify the speaker of the above lines.
(b) Who does ‘we’ refer to?
(c) What must be done for ‘better billings’?
(d) What trait of the speaker’s character is revealed through the above lines?
Download the complete answer sheet of CBSE class 10 English (Communicative) Topper 2018 along with the question paper for the same from the links given below:
What are the main points to be taken from the CBSE toppers’ answer sheets?
While going through the answers written by the toppers in the CBSE board exams, students conduct a deep analysis of the criteria followed by the toppers in presenting their answer sheets in the best possible way. A few significant points to be analysed are:
- Order of attempting various questions
- Word limit followed in writing the answers in different sections carrying different weightage
- Use of figures and key concepts to frame the perfect answers
- Scripting the answers in paragraphs or bulleted points
Going through the topper’s answer sheet is an excellent practice and would certainly help you improve your presentation skills.
To get more of such useful articles for CBSE Class 10 Board Exam preparations, click on the following links:
- CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2019: Sample Papers and Marking Schemes of all subjects
- CBSE Class 10 Syllabus of All Subjects for Board Exam 2019
- CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2018: Question papers and marking scheme of all subjects
- CBSE Class 10 NCERT Textbooks & NCERT Solutions
- NCERT BOOKS Vs CBSE Board Question Papers