CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Question Paper 2022-23: CBSE has shared Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2022-23 and its marking scheme. The documents, in pdf format, are available on the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education at cbseacademic.nic.in.
Business Studies is largely regarded as a subject with great scoring potential. Even if you start your preparation today with the desire to score high and perform your best, you would be able to do it if done smartly.
The smart way to prepare for the subject is by checking the revised syllabus of CBSE Business studies and then the marking scheme of the paper. Now, go through the important topics in class 12 business studies to understand how to approach the subject.
Once you are equipped with the syllabus and the required subject knowledge, you should look for the previous year papers and the sample paper to figure out how the questions are asked.
Therefore, candidates must practise this Class 12 Business Studies Sample Question Paper 2022-23 by CBSE to perform their best.
Starting with the general instructions given in CBSE 12 Business Studies Sample Question Paper:
MM – 80
TIME: 3 HOURS
Also go to: TOP Tips and Tricks to Solve Case Study Questions of CBSE Class 12 Business Studies
- This question paper contains 34 questions.
- Marks are indicated against each question.
- Answers should be brief and to the point.
- Answers to the questions carrying 3 marks may be from 50 to 75 words.
- Answers to the questions carrying 4 marks may be about 150 words.
- Answers to the questions carrying 6 marks may be about 200 words.
- Attempt all parts of the questions together.
Follow these instructions strictly to avoid any confusions.
CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Question Paper 2023
Related: CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Exam on March 25: Important Case Study Based Questions for Practice and Revision
Find below the CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Question Paper 2022-23 and prepare yourselves in the best manner.
- Rishabh joined an entertainment company Avtaar, as a creative head. As a manager looking after the creative unit of the company, one of the functions he has to perform is the process of organizing. Which step of the process will he need to perform after identifying and dividing the work that has to be done in accordance with previously determined plans?
a)Identification and division of work
c).Assignment of Duties
d).Establishing Reporting Relationships
- Which characteristic of the business environment is highlighted when changes are taking place too frequently and it becomes difficult to predict the future?
- Aarohan Ltd. is a company manufacturing automobiles where division of work into key areas includes production, purchase, marketing, accounts and personnel. Which of the following is a disadvantage of the organization structure of Aarohan Ltd.?
a). It may lead to increase in cost
b). Managers may gain power and assert independence and ignore organization interests.
c). It ensures that different functions get due attention.
d). Heads do not get training for top management positions.
5. Identify the reason which makes management important in the light of the fact that it is generally seen that individuals in an organization resist change, as a change often means moving from a familiar, secure environment into a newer and a more challenging one.
a. Management helps in achieving group goals.
b. Management creates a dynamic organization
c. Management increases efficiency
d. Management helps in the development of society.
CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2022-23 in pdf format to download and print.
Download CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2023
Marking scheme of the CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2022-23.
Download CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2022-23 Solution / Marking Scheme
Using both CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2022-23 and the marking scheme, students can test themselves to work on their weak spots to enhance their scores.
Important Links for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Exam 2023 Preparation:
- CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus 2022-23
- CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Important Case Study Based Questions
- CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper and Solution 2022-23
- CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Practice Paper 2023
- CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Previous Year Question Papers
Identify your weak spots using the link below:
CBSE Class 12 Commerce Practice Papers: All Subjects
Stay tuned to Jagran Josh for more content related to CBSE Class 12 board exams 2022-23.
Best of luck to all the candidates.