The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted Class 12 History Board Exam 2019 today (25 March) from 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM. About 1,50,000+ students appeared for CBSE Class 12 History Paper today. Check paper analysis & review of CBSE Class 12 History Paper 2019. A team from Jagran Josh is present in various CSBE examination center and collecting feedback from students. Check all the updates about today's History paper & learn how many marks students are expecting in this subject.
Format of CBSE Class 12 History Paper 2019:
The pattern of question paper was similar to the latest CBSE Class 12 History Sample Paper 2019:
There were several parts (Part A, B, C, D and E) in the question paper; more details about each part are given below
• Part A – Question number 1 to 3 (2 Marks each with a word limit of 30 words)
• Part B – Question number 4 to 9 (4 Marks each with a word limit of 100 words)
• Part C – Question number 10 to 12 (8 Marks each with a word limit of 350 words)
• Part D – Question number 13 to 15 (source-based questions)
• Part E - Question number 16 (map based)
Question number 13 and 15 were source-based questions whereas question number 16 was based on the map (with two parts - identification and location)
Internal choices are present in some questions. Students needed to attempt 80 marks paper in time duration of 3 hours (excluding 15 minutes time for reading the question paper).
Feedback of students:
• The difficulty level of the paper: Moderate
• All the questions in the paper were asked from the latest History syllabus
• Questions repeated from previous years’ papers: some said 2 to 3
• More updates will be available here shortly.
Important articles related to ongoing CBSE Board Exams 2019: