Get the latest CBSE sample paper of Class 12 Home Science subject here to practice for the board exam 2020. This sample paper has been released by the board with changed pattern according to which question paper in the 2020 Board Exam will have more number of objective type questions. To check the latest pattern and prepare for the board exam, practice the sample paper given below. Also, go through the marking scheme to know the suggested answers and evaluation scheme.
SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER (2019-2020)
HOME SCIENCE ( Code – 064)
Time Allowed: 3hrs.
1. All questions are compulsory.
2. There are total 33 questions.
3. Questions no. 1- 18, Section A, are objective type questions and are of 1 mark each.
4. Questions no. 19 – 23, Section B, are of 2 marks each, to be answered in 10-20 words.
5. Questions no. 24 and 25, Section C are of 3 marks each, to be answered in 20-30 words.
6. Questions no. 26 -29 are of 4 marks each, to be answered in 40 words.
7. Questions no. 30 -33 are of 5 marks each, to be answered in 50-60 words.
8. Internal choices are given in sections B, C, D and E.
9. Support your answer with suitable examples wherever required.
Fill in the blanks:
1. Two possible reasons for extreme depression in a sixteen year old boy can be _________ and __________.
__________ is the eating disorder in adolescents which leads to skeletal appearance due to excessive weight loss.
2. Benefits of savings are to __________ and __________.
3. Two chemicals used in water purification are __________ and _________.
4. Full form of RDA is ______________________.
5. Expansion of DWCRA is ______________________.
Expansion of MGNREGA is ______________________.
6. Two advantages of using reverse osmosis system to make water safe are ___________ and ___________.
7. Liquidity means _____________________.
8. An additional amount of protein required during pregnancy is __________.
9. The term ‘Growth spurt’ means _____________________.
10. Binge eating and vomiting out the food are the symptoms of ______________.
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS:
11. To fulfill the social needs of elderly, a ideal old age home should have:
(a) Medical and health care facilities
(b) Nutritious meals
(c) Safety and security
(d) Company of own age
12. Which of the following makes appearance taller?
(a) Vertical lines
(b) Horizontal lines
(c) Diagonal lines
13. An example of direct real income is:
(a) Skill of family member
(b) Fringe benefits
(c) Barter system
(d) Buying a house
14. What are ‘fasteners’ in a baby dress?
(a) Buttons and zippers
(b) Laces and piping
(c) Embroidery in a dress
15. What is the name of first yellow milk that comes out of breast of mother?
16. Anita has to buy gold for her daughter’s marriage. Which standardized mark she should check on the gold jewellery?
(a) Eco mark
(b) Wool mark
(d) AG mark
17. Which are the symptoms of Diabetes Mellitus:
1. Frequent urination
3. High fever
4. Blurred vision
5. Excessive thirst
(a) 5, 4 and 2
(b) 1, 4 and 5
(c) 5, 1 and 3
(d) 1, 2 and 4
18. In order to supplement your family income, you want to start a business of homemade laundry soaps. What two usual components will you use while making soap at home
(a) Alkali like caustic soda, caustic potash & Animal or vegetable fat
(b) Animal or vegetable fat & acetic acid
(c) Starch and cellulose
(d) Alkali & chains of fatty acids
Complete sample paper and its marking scheme can be downloaded from the following links: