CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Sample Paper 2023 with Solutions: Informatics Practices Sample Question Paper 2022-23, in pdf format, is available for the candidates to download now. We have shared the contents of the sample paper and the pdf for you to download easily.
At senior secondary level, IP introduces the basics of Computer and the basics of data science. This blend of knowledge is very essential in today’s scenario where technology is creeping in every field of life. Students learn to create series and data frames, design SQL queries and even import/ export data between SQL database and Pandas. Students also learn to identify internet security issues, configure browser settings while engaging with the impact of technology on society including gender and disability issues.
CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Sample Paper 2023
Let us begin with the general instructions provided in the Informatics Practises Sample Paper 2022-23.
SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER
CLASS XII INFORMATICS PRACTICES (065)
TIME: 3 HOURS
- This question paper contains five sections, Section A to E.
- All questions are compulsory.
- Section A have 18 questions carrying 01 mark each.
- Section B has 07 Very Short Answer type questions carrying 02 marks each.
- Section C has 05 Short Answer type questions carrying 03 marks each.
- Section D has 03 Long Answer type questions carrying 05 marks each.
- Section E has 02 questions carrying 04 marks each. One internal choice is given in Q35 against part c only.
- All programming questions are to be answered using Python Language only.
PART - A
1. Television cable network is an example of:
2. Which of the following is not a type of cyber crime?
i. Data theft
ii. Installing antivirus for protection
iv. Cyber bullying
3. What is an example of e-waste?
i. A ripened mango
ii. Unused old shoes
iii. Unused old computers
iv. Empty cola cans
4. Which type of values will not be considered by SQL while executing the following statement?
SELECT COUNT(column name) FROM inventory;
i. Numeric value
ii. text value
iii. Null value
iv. Date value
5. If column “Fees” contains the data set (5000,8000,7500,5000,8000), what will be the output after the execution of the given query?
SELECT SUM (DISTINCT Fees) FROM student;
6. ‘O’ in FOSS stands for:
CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Sample Paper 2022-23 in pdf format is attached here.
Donwload CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Sample Question Paper 2022-23
Marking scheme of the CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Sample Paper 2022-23 is attached below.
Download CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Solution / Marking Scheme 2022-23
Best of luck to all the candidates.
Also check: CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Previous Year Papers
Stay tuned to Jagran Josh for more content related to CBSE Class 12 board exams 2022-23.
CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Syllabus 2022-23
CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Previous Year Question Papers
Other Important Links for CBSE Class 12th Board Exam 2023 Preparation:
CBSE Class 12 Humanities Practice Papers: All Subjects
CBSE Class 12 Commerce Practice Papers: All Subjects