Solving previous years’ papers of CBSE is the best way to check your preparedness for the upcoming board exams 2019. It will also help you to increase your paper solving speed and get to know about how to solve the paper in time or before time. CBSE Class 12 students who are going to appear for Maths Board exam 2019 on 18th March (Monday) can download fully solved Mathematics Question paper of CBSE Class 12 for the year 2018. Students can refer the solutions done by experienced Subject Experts of Mathematics. CBSE Class 12 Mathematics board exam was conducted on March 21, 2018 from 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM.
About the paper:
1. There were 29 questions in CBSE Class 12 Mathematics 2018 board exam paper.
2. The questions were divided into four sections i.e., A, B, C and D.
3. Some of the questions asked in Section-B were lengthy but students could easily solve them.
4. The questions asked from chapters like Three Dimensional Geometry and Differential Equations were formula based and simple to attempt.
5. The question from chapter Determinant in Section-C was very simple and students could easily get their final answer after applying only two row operations.
6. The question asked from the topic Application of Derivative in Section-C was a bit lengthy and it could be placed in Section-D.
7. The question asked from the topic Area under curve was also easy and students could easily score 6 marks.
8. The calculus part was very easy and students could easily score 44 marks in this part.
About the solved paper:
It will help students to cross check their solutions. It will also help students to calculate their expected score. There is a very less possibility of getting any error in this solved question paper as it is done by experienced Subject Experts of Mathematics.
Analysis of the CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Question Paper 2018:
A team from Jagranjosh.com has taken the feedback from students and teachers. Students are expecting on an average of 75 but some are even expecting full marks. The teachers told us the reason behind such a high marks expectation is that the paper was completely NCERT based. Students can read the complete analysis of CBSE Class 12 Maths 2018 board exam paper by clicking the link given below:
Some questions from the Class 12 Maths Question Paper are given below:
If a*b denotes the larger ‘a’ and ‘b’ and if a o b = (a * b) + 3, then write the value of (5) o 10, where * and o are binary operations.
Given: a ∘ b = (a * b) + 3
Here a * b denotes the larger of 'a' and 'b'.
Substitute a = 5 and b = 10 in a ∘ b = (a * b) + 3
5 ∘ 10 = (5 * 10) + 3
= 10 + 3 [5 * 10 = 10]
Find the magnitude of each of the two vectors a and b, having the same magnitude such that the angle between them is 60o and their scalar product is 9/2.
Find the value of:
tan‒1√3 ‒ cot‒1 (‒√3).
The total cost C (x) associated with the production of x units of an item is given by C (x) = 0.005 x3‒ 0.02 x2 +30 x + 5000. Find the marginal cost when 3 units are produced, where by marginal cost we mean the instantaneous rate of change of total cost at any level of output.
A black and a red die are rolled together. Find the conditional probability of obtaining the sum 8, given that the red die in number less than 4.