CBSE Class 12 Maths Board Exam 2022 will be conducted tomorrow (7th June, 2022) from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM. Students appearing for the exam tomorrow must practice the important questions provided below. These questions are suggested by the subject experts for last minute revision before the exam. Students are often scared of the Maths subject. Although there would be step marking in the paper as shown in the marking scheme released by the Board (Check below), students desire to get full marks in the paper. This can be only achieved by solving as many papers and questions as possible.
Solve the questions listed below from various topics so that you can score full marks in your CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Maths exam 2022.
CBSE Class 12th Maths (Term 2) 2022: Important Questions
Solve the following questions for practice before boards
1. Write two different vectors having the same magnitude.
2. Write two different vectors having the same direction.
3. Write down a unit vector in the XY plane, making an angle of 30° with the positive direction of the x-axis.
4. Find the scalar and vector components of the vector with the initial point (2, 1, 3) and terminal point (– 5, 7, 7).
5. Find the direction cosines of the line passing through the two points (1,– 2, 4) and (– 1, 1, – 2).
6. Find the direction cosines of x, y and z-axis.
7. If a line makes angles 90°, 135°, 45° with the x, y and z axes respectively, find its direction cosines.
8. Find the length of the perpendicular drawn from the point (4, –7, 3) on the y-axis.
9. Find the coordinates of the foot of the perpendicular drawn from the point (2, –3, 4) on the y-axis.
10. Find the coordinates of the foot of the perpendicular drawn from the point (–2, 8, 7) on the XZ-plane.
11. Find the equation of the plane passing through the points (0, –1, –1) and perpendicular to the planes 2x + 3y + z – 5 = 0 and 3x + 10y + 5z +12 = 0
12. Find the equation of the plane passing through the intersection of the planes 2x + 3y – z + 1 = 0 ; x + y – 2z + 3 = 0 and perpendicular to the plane 3x – y – 2z – 4 = 0.
13. A card is picked at random from a pack of 52 playing cards. Given that the picked card is a queen, find the probability of this card to be a card of a spade.
14. Given that the two numbers appearing on throwing two dice are different, find the probability of the event „the sum of numbers on the dice is 10‟.
15. A die marked 1, 2, 3 in red and 4, 5, 6 in green is tossed. Let A be the event “number is even” and B be the event “number is marked red”. Find whether events A and B are independent or not.
16. A die is thrown twice and the sum of the numbers appearing is observed to be 6. What is the conditional probability that the number 4 has appeared at least once?
Solve the questions below from Integral and Differential calculus as well
Solve these in a long question pattern
The questions above would be enough for practice for candidates. These would surely be helpful for CBSE Maths Term 2 Exam 2022.