Jagranjosh presents CBSE Class 12 Physics Solved Practice Paper for CBSE Class 12 Examination 2016 – 17. This completely solved practice paper is prepared by experts after the brief analysis of previous year question papers of CBSE Class 12 Physics Board Examination.
About CBSE Class 12 Physics Solved Practice Paper:
There are some concepts in CBSE Class 12 Physics which are very important from examination point of view. Questions based on these concepts are frequently asked in CBSE schools and CBSE board examinations. These important concepts are covered in this solved practice paper.
This paper contains important questions from the 1st unit (Electrostatic) of CBSE Class 12 physics. This practice paper is based on the latest CBSE Class 12 Physics examination pattern 2016 - 2017.
Importance of CBSE Class 12 Physics Solved Practice Paper:
This solved practice paper is as per the latest examination pattern 2016 – 17 and carrying unique solutions to all the questions. These solutions will give you a clear idea about what and how much must be written in the CBSE board examination of class 12 physics to score maximum marks.
After going through this paper you will:
• understand the latest examination pattern
• understand the important conceptual questions of the chapter Electrostatics
• know important questions likely to be asked in CBSE Class 12 Physics Examination
• learn to give proper explanations of questions in order to score maximum marks
• able to learn time management by practising the questions
Some sample questions from the CBSE Class 12 Physics Solved Practice Paper: