Here we are providing the complete syllabus for CBSE Class 9 Hindi Course-A. CBSE has provided the revised syllabus for the new academic session. Therefore, students are advised to go through the latest syllabus only as they start their course for the new session, 2019-2020.
Contents of CBSE Class 9 Hindi Course A Syllabus 2019 are:
- Weightage of different questions in question paper
- Preparatory content for each question
- Division of marks in each section
- Prescribed books
- Instructions to work on learning skills
CBSE Class 9 Hindi Course A Question Paper Design:
The detailed CBSE Class 9 Hindi Course A syllabus 2019-20 can be checked from the following link:
Importance of CBSE Syllabus:
CBSE syllabus is a kind of instructive tool that conveys students a clear idea of the course content and the knowledge they will gain during the course. It explains the course structure and assignments, exams, review sessions, and other activities required for students to learn the material and excel in their academics.
Tips to use CBSE syllabus in a productive way:
- Students must carefully read the entire syllabus from the very beginning of the session, to get an idea of the course structure.
- Before starting a chapter or unit, list out all the topics prescribed in the syllabus for that unit so that you don’t waste time in learning the irrelevant or unnecessary topics.
- Having a clear understanding about your syllabus and the weightage of various helps to decide how much time you should dedicate to each section.