Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 Result Mark Sheets along with migration certificate and other documents in digital format on DigiLocker. So, the students who appeared for CBSE Class 10, 12 board examinations this year and previous years, can download their CBSE Mark Sheets and other documents from DigiLocker.
For those who are new with this digital platform, we are summarising the steps to register to Digilocker and then download the necessary documents from it:
How to Use DigiLocker?
In order to get an access to your certificates on DigiLocker, first of all, you need to have a DigiLocker Account.
A. Steps to create a DigiLocker account are as follows:
1. Go to the DigoLocker’s registration page, www.digilocker.gov.in. A window asking for your mobile number will open out. Enter your mobile number and then click on ‘Continue’ button.
2. An OTP will be sent to this number. Fill in this OTP in the provided space in new window and then click on the ‘Verify’ button.
3. In the next window you will be asked to set a Username and Password for your account.
Remember, the password you set should not contain the username.
4. In the end, you need to submit your Aadhaar Number and verify it either through OTP or finger print option.
Thus, you have successfully signed up to Digilocker App.
B. Now, you have to login, using your Username and Password.
C. Go to the ‘Profile’ page and Sync your Aadhar Number. If you have already created DigiLocker Account using Aadhar Number, need not to sync again.
D. Click on ‘Pull Partner Documents’ button in left sidebar.
E. In the next screen, you will find two dropdowns:
- In the first dropdown, select ‘Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi’
- In the next drop down, choose Marksheet i.e. HSC/ SSC Marksheet/ Migration or Passing etc.
F. In the next screen you have to enter the required details like Year of Passing and Roll Number.
G. After clicking on ‘Get Document’ your Marksheet/ Certificate will be downloaded. You can click on Save to Locker’ button to save this document in DigiLocker account.
What is Digilocker App?
DigiLocker is a Government of India's cloud based platform for issuance and verification of documents & certificates digitally. It can be used to:
- Access your documents anytime, anywhere.
- Share documents digitally for verification.
- eSign documents (which is similar to self-attestation).
What is the Advantage of Digilocker?
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) partners with Digilocker for the issuance of class 10th and 12th marks sheet in digital format.
- It has made it easier for a school student to get his/her marklist online without waiting for the marksheet to arrive at school and then visiting the school to obtain it.
What is Digital Marksheet?
- A digital marksheet is the digital form of the marksheet. You can take the print out and use it anywhere you require.