This is the time when every Class 10 student must be looking ahead to crack the exam with good marks or even becoming the topper. But do you the criterion to write the exam in a way to score full marks.
CBSE Marking Scheme/ Answer Key is a perfect tool to understand the way students should frame their answers in board exams. It also helps to know the criteria of word limit to be followed while writing the answers in CBSE Board Exams.
In this article we are presenting the CBSE marking scheme for class 10 Hindi (Course A) question paper 2018. This marking scheme is released by the board itself. This marking scheme has key answers (or values point) along with mark wise break up for every answer.
Why students should go through CBSE sampler paper marking scheme?
- CBSE marking scheme helps students get an idea to frame the perfect answers in board exams which contain every important key point so as to fetch maximum scores.
- It also helps students to understand the criteria of marks allotment to various points explained in an answer.
- The word limit is considered to be the most crucial factor while answering questions asked in CBSE board question papers. With the help of key answers given in marking scheme, students will easily understand the word limit to be followed while answering the questions asked in CBSE Board Exams.
Students may download the CBSE marking scheme in PDF format and refer the same while practicing for the CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2019.
Download the CBSE Class 10 Hindi (Course A) marking scheme along with questions paper from the links given below:
To get more of such useful articles for CBSE Class 10 Board Exam preparations, click on the following links:
- CBSE Class 10 Board Examination 2018: Question papers of all subjects
- CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2019: Sample Papers and Marking Schemes of all subjects
- CBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2018-2019: All Subjects