Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), Delhi invited applications for the post of Senior Technical Associate, Junior Technical Associate and Legal Assistant on contractual basis. Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 26 April 2018.
- Junior/Senior Technical Associate - 26 April 2018 (Thursday) at 10:30 AM
- Legal Assistant - 26 April 2018 (Thursday) at 11:30 AM
CCIM Delhi Vacancy Details
- Senior Technical Associate and Junior Technical Associate (Ayurveda) - 1 Post
- Legal Assistant - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior/Junior Technical Associate and Legal Assistant Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Senior Technical Associate - Postgraduate in Unani from a recognized University.
- Junior Technical Associate - Graduate in in Unani from a recognized University.
- Legal Assistant - Degree in Law (L.L.B) with minimum five years experience of practicing before High Courts/Supreme Court.
How to Apply for CCIM Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates may walk in for the interview with the Bio-data in the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on 26 April 2018 at the office of Central Council of Indian Medicine.