Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates, to fill up the posts. The candidates eligible for the position may apply within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Senior Consultant (Ay.): 06 Posts
- Research Associate (Ay.): 98 Posts
- Pharmacist: 104 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 52 Posts
- Multi- tasking Staff (MTS): 52 Posts
- Yoga Instructor:52 Posts
Qualification must be from recognized Board or University or Institute with the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1: Possess MD or MS (Ay.).
- For Post 2: Possess BAMS with relevant experience.
- For Post 3: Possess Higher Secondary (10+2 Standard) Pass with Science and Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurveda) with relevant experience.
- For Post 4: Possess Graduate Degree in appropriate discipline and Diploma in Computer Application. Also possess the Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English on computer with relevant experience.
- For Post 5: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass or equivalent.
- For Post 6: Possess Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the appropriate field of Yoga with relevant experience.
- For Post 1: Not exceeding 40 years.
- For Post 2 & 4: Not exceeding 27 years.
- For Post 3: Not exceeding 30 years.
- For Post 5: Not exceeding 25 years.
- For Post 6: Not exceeding 35 years.
Candidate will get consolidated remuneration on monthly basis as mentioned below :
- For Post 1: Rs. 50,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Rs. 36,000/- plus HRA Per Month.
- For Post 3 & 4: Rs. 13,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 5: Rs. 10,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 6: Rs. 27,000/- Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details of Bio- data along with self- attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph must affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded through the proper channel on appropriate location to the as mentioned below within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News
For Bihar : “Research Officer In-charge, Ayurveda Regional Research institute (ARRI), ‘D’ Block, Rajindra Memorial Res. Institute Building, Agam Kuan, Patna – 800 007”.
For Rajasthan : “Institute In-charge, Ayurveda Central Research institute, Indira Colony, Bani Park, Jhotwara Road, Jaipur – 302 016”.
For Gujarat: “In-charge, Regional Research Institute Ayurveda, O/3, New Mental Campus, Meghani Nagar, Ahmedabad – 380 016”.