Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Hyderabad invites ONLINE applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following post of Project Associate in the ESDM Group. The post is purely on Contract basis. The details of post and other requirements are mentioned below. The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C- DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas.
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 31 January 2014 by 5.00 PM.
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: Project Associate
- No. of Posts: 02 (Two)
- First Class B.E/ B. Tech or equivalent degree in Electronics or allied discipline related to Electronics Engineering.
- Experience in academic activities with a flavor towards teaching in the area of Embedded Systems / Electronic Packaging is desirable.
- Relevant Experience in teaching is Preferable.
- Age Limit for the candidate should be below 30 years as on last date.
- Applicants belonging to the reserved category/ Govt. employees / Physically Challenged Category would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India Norms.
Pay Scale: Monthly consolidated salary of Rs.20,000/- with no other allowances.
How to Apply
- Candidate can apply ONLINE for the said post on the Centre website www.cdachyd.in
- Last date for online submission of application is 31 January 2014 by 05:00 P.M.
- Only Short- listed candidates will be called for Written Test & Interview.
- At the time of Interview, they should bring Original Certificates of qualifications and experience and a photocopy of the same. The candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC category should submit necessary certificates of proof.
- No TA /DA will be paid for appearing for the Written Test / Interview.
- C- DAC reserves the right to fill up the post or increase/ decrease the number of posts or even to cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Canvassing in any form is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Candidates are advised to keep checking the website www.cdachyd.in for any information updates.
- The office address is as HRD Officer, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, #1, Shivbagh, Ameerpet, Hyderabad – 500 016 and Email: email@example.com
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.