Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Noida invited application for MBA (Software Enterprise Management) Programme 2014, which is approved by AICTE, Affiliated by GGSIP University. Interested candidates may submit application online before 10 April 2014
- Last date to apply online : 10 April 2014
- Date of CET 2014 Entrance exam: 25 May 2014
Name of Programme: MBA (Software Enterprise Management). Approved by AICTE and Affiliated by GGSIP University, this programme is conceived, designed and structured as a Two Year Full Time Business Management Programme to address the specific needs of the Software Industry in India and globally for Management Professionals.
Programme duration: 2 years – 4 semesters, Full Time
Objectives of this program are:
- To transform the technical professionals with equally strong managerial skills.
- Deploying IT for productivity enhancement and on-line decision making.
- To inculcate knowledge for optimum utilization of ERP and other IT Tools in business.
- To prepare students to manage and lead in global business scenario which is getting increasingly complex and dynamic.
1) B.E./ B.Tech with minimum of 60% marks or,
2) M.Sc(CS), M.Sc(IT), M.Sc(Electronics) with minimum of 60% marks or,
3) MCA with minimum of 60% marks.
Note : The Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply provided they are able to produce the proof of having acquired minimum prescribed qualifications at the time of counseling/admission or latest by 30th September 2014 (Tuesday) to their Concerned Dean/Principal/Director of their respective School/College/Institute where the admission has been granted.
Age Limit: 35 Years as on 01 August 2014
Admission to the MBA (Software Enterprise Management) Programme will be made on the basis of the Common Entrance Test (CET) 2014 - (TEST CODE: 116). Students meeting the following criteria will be eligible to appear in the CET 2014.
The final Merit List for admission will be prepared on the basis of candidate's performance in the Common Entrance Test (CET) 2014.
Course Fee: Rs. 75000/- Per Annum plus extra charges for other activities and security fee.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online ONLY by visiting the following link:
To get help regarding how to apply online, read the following link:
For any other queries, Contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0120/3063371/72
- Mobile No.: 9873667514