Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment 2021: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) invited applications from eligible persons for recruitment of 01 post of Resident Engineer. Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC). Persons must note that the last date for application is 07 June 2021.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to implement nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, calibre and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy.
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates: 18 May 2021
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates: 07 June 2021 till 18:00 Hrs.
- Interview date: Will be communicated by email only
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Resident Engineer Details
- Resident Engineer: 01 Post
Eligibility Resident Engineer Job
The Resident Engineer should have following qualifications:
- 1st Class B.E/B. Tech. /MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with at least 3 years of post-qualification work experience or
- DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 04 years of post qualification work experience or
- DOEACC ‘C’ level with at least 01 year of post qualification work experience or
- Masters in Technology (M. Tech.) / Master in Engineering (M.E) or
- D. in relevant domain. Age Limit: 37 years (Relaxation will be as per Government of India instructions).
Official Notification Download Here
Online Application Link
How to Apply
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully:
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates either through online payment, using Debit/ Credit Card or by remitting the amount, at any branch of Axis Bank, using the challan generated during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government of India/ State Government (Department/ Undertaking/ PSUs/Autonomous bodies) may also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed should be forward through proper channel to Head HRD, C-DAC Delhi.
- Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC)' from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, falling which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles