Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Thiruvananthauram invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant post of Utility Operators for Mumbai Refinery. The details of recruitment mentioned below. The positions are purely on Contractual Basis. Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is a Scientific Society of the Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC is a National Centre of Excellence, pioneering application oriented research, design and development in Electronics and Information Technology
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 12 March 2014.
Details of Posts
Project Engineer–I: 07 Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience
• First Class with 70% marks in B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering. OR
• First Class with 70% marks in B.E./B.Tech in Information Technology. OR
• First Class with 70% marks in MCA.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Age Limit for the candidate should not exceed 30 years as on 01.03.2014.
• Relaxation upto 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer), 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD Candidates are admissible as per GOI orders.
• Consolidated Pay Rs.26,500/- Per Month (Rupees Twenty Six Thousand Five Hundred only).
Candidates are required to submit a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.500/-(SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates are exempted) by demand draft drawn in favour of C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram. DD drawn after 12.03.2014, i.e. the last date for online registration, will not be accepted.
How to Apply
• Candidates fulfilling the eligibility are required to apply ONLINE between February 26, 2014 and March 12, 2014.
• After completing the registration process, send the Demand Draft by post or courier superscribing the envelope ‘Application fee for Project Engineer-I’ to the Senior HRD Officer, C-DAC, PB No 6520, Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram–695033, so as to reach on or before 17.03.2014. Please mention name of the applicant, and Online Application Number on the backside of the Demand Draft. Only the Demand Draft needs to be sent, the application forms need not to be sent.
• Initial screening will be based on academic records. The minimum eligibility for applying will be First Class with 70% marks in the qualifying examination (For SC/ST/PWD Candidates First Class with 60% marks). No rounding off of marks is permitted.
• Centre reserves the right to fix a higher percentage in initial screening, if sufficient number of candidates with higher percentage of marks is available.
• Short listed candidates will be called for Test and Multilevel Interview. The exact date, time and venue of the Test and Interview will be intimated separately through e-mail.