Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO), Balangir invited applications for recruitment to the post of Malaria Technical Supervisor (MTS) and Data Entry Operator (DEO) on purely contractual basis. Eligible candidates can attend interview on 21 July 2015 at 10:30 a.m.
Date & Time of Interview: 21 July 2015 at 10:30 a.m.
Detail of Vacancies:
Name of the posts:
1. Malaria Technical Supervisor: 1 post
2. Data Entry Operator: 1 post
Total No. of Post: 2 Posts
• Malaria Technical Supervisor: Rs.13800/- per month
• Data Entry Operator: Rs.11600/- per month
• Malaria Technical Supervisor: Graduation with Biology Stream and should have a valid two wheeler driving license.
• Data Entry Operator: Graduation and should have PGDCA or DCA etc. And working knowledge of Computers.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age must not exceed 40 years as on 1 July 2015.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can attend interview on 21 July 2015 at 10:30 a.m. in the NHM Conference Hall, Balangir – 767001 along with original and attested photo copies of all certificates and testimonials in support of educational qualification, age, caste, experience, etc. and two recent passport size photographs.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2018 for Senior Resident and Tutor/Clinical Instructor Posts
IIT, Guwahati Recruitment 2018 for 12 Associate Projects Engineer & Other Posts
ICMR-RMRC Recruitment 2018 for Scientist C post, Interview on 21 December
MGNREGA, Amritsar Recruitment 2018, Apply for 20 District Coordinator, IT Assistant and Other Posts