Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO), Nayagarh invited application for recruitment to the post of Protocol Manager and Data Entry Operator (DEO) for contractual engagement under RSBY and OSTF Help Desk in nine Rogi Kalyan Samiti of Nayagarh District. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 28 October 2013. Nayagarh district is one of the 30 districts of Odisha State in eastern India. It was created in 1995 when the erstwhile Puri District was split into three distinct districts. It is home to the Baisipali Wildlife Sanctuary. It is like a Hill station, so far as natural scenery is concerned.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 28 October 2013
Name of the Posts:
• Protocol Manager: 1 Post
• Data Entry Operator (DEO): 11 Posts
Total No. of Post: 12 Posts
• Candidate age should be between 18 to 32 years as on 1 October 2013.
• Age Relaxation in upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST is 5 years, 3 years for post reserved for SEBC and 5 years for woman candidates.
• Protocol Manager: D.Pharma with PGDCA/DCA with adequate knowledge of Computer particularly in MS-Office. Pharmacy Council Registration is mandatory.
• Data Entry Operator (DEO): Graduate with PGDCA.
• Protocol Manager: Rs.5600/- per month
• Data Entry Operator (DEO): Rs.5200/- per month
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and computer test for the post of Protocol Manager and computer test for the post of Data Entry Operator.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification on or before 28 October 2013.
• Application complete in all respect, affix photograph, attach copies of all relevant documents should be sent by speed post/ Registered Post/Courier only to the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO), Nayagarh.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
NHM Goa Recruitment 2018, Apply for 31 Nurses, Medical Officer, DEO and Other Posts
NHM, Punjab Recruitment 2018, Apply for 07 Manager, Assistant Manager and Other Posts
DHFWS, Fatehabad Recruitment 2018, Apply for 20 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse and Other Posts
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 for 75 Stenographer III Posts, Apply Online before 27 Nov