Chief District Medical Officer, Keonjhar issued notification for the recruitment of 13 Accountant cum DEO, Pharmacist cum Logistic Assistant, Block Data Manager, Pharmacist, HW (F) Posts. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before 07 May 2013. The Keonjhar District emerged as one of the District on 1 January 1948. The District is bounded by Mayurbhanj District and Bhadrak District to the east, Jajpur District to the south, Dhenkanal District and Sundargarh District to the west and West Singhbhum district of Jharkhand State to the north.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 7 May 2013
Name of the Post:
1. Accountant cum DEO: 05 posts
2. Pharmacist cum Logistic Assistant: 01 Post
3. Block Data Manager: 01 Post
4. Pharmacist: 03 Posts
5. HW (F): 03 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 13
- Candidates age must be under 35 years for post 1
- And under 32 years and over 21 years of age as on 1 January 2013 for remaining posts.
- The relaxation in upper age is 5 years for SC/ST category/Women or EX-Serviceman.
- The relaxation in upper age is 3 years in the case of SEBC Candidate.
- The relaxation in upper age is 10 years in case of PH candidate.
- Accountant cum DEO: Degree in Commerce and must have basic knowledge of computing
- Pharmacist cum Logistic Assistant: Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy, Minimum 1 year experience in managing a drug were house in reputed hospital/ health centre recognized by the Govt.
- Block Data Manager: Any Graduate with minimum 50% marks and PGDCA/A level/DCA from a recognized Institute
- Pharmacist: Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy
- HW (F): HSC pass and must undergone 18 months training course on MHW(F)
- Accountant cum DEO: Rs.9880/-
- Pharmacist cum Logistic Assistant: Rs.6000/-
- Block Data Manager: Rs.8450/-
- Pharmacist: Rs.5200/- + other incentive maximum up to 8500/-
- HW (F): Rs.5200/- + other incentive maximum up to 8200/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test/interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through prescribed application form given in the website
- Fill the form, affix photograph, attach copies of all supporting proofs age, caste, nativity and educational qualification certificates and super scribe as “Application for the post of ______ under NRHM” on the top of the envelope and send through speed post/ Regd post only to the Chief District Medical Officer, Keonjhar so as to reach on or before 07 May 2013.
For more details, CLICK HERE