The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card for the CDS (I) 2018 Exam. The exam will be held on 4 February 2018 and the candidates can download e-admit card from the UPSC website. The candidates must go through the instructions given in the e-admit card carefully.
For the benefit of CDS (I) 2018 Exam aspirants, Jagran Josh is providing some useful tips and strategies that will help in managing the examination pressure in the coming twenty days and utilize the remaining time in an efficient manner.
1. Give priority to revision because starting anything new in the last few days will be more stressful and also counterproductive. Repeated revisions will help you in memorizing important facts in geography, economy and history. While revising, start with the chapters which you find difficult then move to easier ones.
2. Well planned timetable makes your study productive. Even the research has also proved that when you plan to do an activity in a time bound manner, procrastination will come down. Allot more time to those topics which you find it difficult.
3. Since everyone has equal time, only the smart work helps you win this race. Attention you pay to the details and alertness of your mind while studying matters more than the time you spend on it. Give more time to those topics which are important from the exam point view. And, practice mock tests at regular intervals.
4. Studying all time is not a good practice. At this juncture, it is not advisable to do late night studies. Remember sound sleep of 7-8 hours is necessary. If you don’t take proper rest you may feel sick, which you cannot afford just before the examination.
5. Balanced nutrition is essential for a healthy mind. Avoid junk food. Take carbohydrate and protein in sufficient quantities. Take as much fluid as possible. Together, they will keep your body and mind fit for the exam.
6. Yoga and meditation will reduce the anxiety levels and helps in improving concentration. Spend at least 30 minutes for yoga and 30 minutes for meditation in a day.
Best wishes from Jagran Josh!!!!
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.