Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) invites applications from suitable, eligible Diploma Holder Engineers and Professionals with brilliant academic record to join the organisation as Junior Management Trainees at Supervisory level in the following streams mentioned below. The period of training shall be 18 months which can be further extended at the discretion of the Corporation. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 21 April 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21 April 2014.
Details of Posts
- Mechanical: 08 Posts
- Electrical: 08 Posts
- Chemical: 07 Posts
- System: 03 Posts
- Personnel & Admn: 2 Posts
- Finance: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
- Full time regular 3 yrs. Diploma in Engineering in the concerned discipline (Mechanical/ Electrical / Chemical/ Computer Science/ B.C.A./ B.Sc. in Computer Science) from recognized Indian University/ Institute with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying exam relaxable to 50% for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
- Graduate with one year PG Diploma in HRM/ IR/ Personnel Management from a UGC/ AICTE recognized Indian University/Institute for the post of Personnel & Administration.
- Graduate from a recognized University and qualified Chartered or Cost & Works Accountants from recognized Institutions in India or abroad or MBA with 60% marks with specialization in Finance Management for the post of Finance.
- The upper age limit is 27 years as on 15.04.2014. The age limit for Departmental candidates is 50 yrs.
- Relaxable for Government servants, SC, ST and OBC, as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
The selected candidates will be paid Stipend @ Rs.10,000/- per month during the 1st year of training period and Rs.10500/- during the remaining 6 months / extended training period. After successful completion of the training, they will be absorbed at S-1 level as Junior Engineer Grade-II / Jr.Officer Grade-II in the pay scale of Rs.12500- 3% -30400 (IDA 2007) at the basic pay of Rs.12,500/-.
Candidates belonging to General/ OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 400/- by way of Demand Draft in favour of ‘Cement Corporation of India Limited’, payable at New Delhi. The SC/ST candidates need not pay the registration fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the registration fee.
Period of Training
The period of training shall be 18 months which can be further extended at the discretion of the Corporation.
Service Agreement Bond
The selected candidates who belong to General and OBC categories will be required to execute a Service Agreement Bond of Rs. 1,00,000/- to serve the company for at least 3 years after successful completion of the training. This amount is Rs. 50,000/- for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website www.cementcorporation.co.in along with the photocopies of the relavent testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC) must reach to the General Manager (HR), Cement Corporation of India Ltd., Post Box No. 3061, Lodhi Road Post Office, New Delhi-110 003.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below
- The eligible candidates will have to undergo an all India Selection Test consisting of two papers i.e. concerned discipline and General Knowledge, Aptitude & Reasoning.
- The successful candidates in written test shall be short listed for personal interview as per criteria laid down by the Management.
- The number of candidates to be called for GD/Personal Interview shall depend upon the number of Trainees to be inducted.