Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon Notified Recruitment for 03 Various Posts of 2013
The applications are invited by the Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon Distt. Wardha (MS) for the posts of LDC and Fireman.
The applications are invited by the Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon Distt. Wardha (MS) for the posts of LDC and Fireman. Applications from the eligible candidates who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications/ specifications to fill up the following backlog posts of SC (ESM) and UR (PHP) as per details mentioned below. The Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon (CAD) is one of the world's biggest Ammunition Depots.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 24 January 2014 by 4.00 PM.
Details of Posts
• Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 01 (One). [01 – UR]
• Fireman: 02 (Two). [02 – SC].
(i) 12th Class Pass or equivalent from recognised Institute/ Board/ University.
(ii) Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi will be tested on computer. Timing for typing will be ten minutes. Corresponding to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
(iii) Basic knowledge of handling computer.
(iv) Should pass Written Examination.
• For Fireman:
(i) Matriculation qualification pass or equivalent from recognised Institute/ Board/ Uiversity.
(ii) Should pass Written Examination.
(iii) Must be Pysically Fit and capable of performing Strenuous Duties and have passed the test specified below :
(a) Height without shoes: 165 cms.
(b) Chest (Un- expanded) : 81.5 cms.
(c) Chest (On- expanded) : 85 cms.
(d) Weigh: 50 Kgs (Minimum)
(e) Endurance Test
(aa) Passing a Timed Run.
(bb) Carrying a man (fireman lift) of 63.5 Kgs.
(cc) Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch landing on both feet (long Jump).
(dd) Climbing 3 meters vertical rope using hands and feet.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Age Limit for the candidates is 18 Years to 35 Years for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC).
• Age Limit for the candidates is 18 Years to 30 Years for the post of Fireman.
• Upper Age Limit Relaxation as per Govt. rules. .
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band (PB) – 1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- plus Other Allowances as admissible Per Month.
How to Apply:
• Candidates fulfilling the above conditions/ eligibility ceriteria may submit their applications as per the format below alongwith the following attested photocopies of testimoials for educational qualifications certificate/ Experience certificate(if any)/ date of birth certificate/ Caste certificate (if applicable)/ Dischagre certificate for Ex- Serviceman and two self – addressed envelope affixing Rs. 22/- postage stamp.
• Two recent passport size colored photos duly attested by Gazetted Officer, one should affix on the space provided on the application form and one on Acknowledgement Card.
• The application should be addressed and reach to “Commandant, Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon, Distt. Wardha (Maharashtra) by 4.00 PM on or before 24 January 2014.
• The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews.
• Syllabus for Written Test includes General Intelligence and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Awareness.