Central Ammunition Depot, Ministry of Defence, Pulgaon invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 35 various posts. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply within 21 days from the date of publication of the revised advertisement in the Employment News.
- Opening Date of Registration: 18 April 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the revised advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
- Firemen: 01 Post
- Tradesman (Mazdoor): 33 Posts
- MTS (Safaiwala): 01 Post
Qualification must be from the recognized Board or University or Institution the relevant post- qualification research experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1 & 2: Candidates have possess Matriculation (10th Pass) or equivalent with proficiency in trade and appropriate experience.
- For Post 3: Candidates have possess Middle Pass or equivalent.
- For Post 1: Pay Band (PB – 1) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
- For Post 2 & 3: Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply on the plain paper in the prescribed format along with duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded through proper channel to the “Commandant, Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon, Distt. Wardha (Maharashtra) – 900 420” within 21 days from the date of publication of the revised advertisement in the Employment News.