Central Coalfields Limited invited applications for recruitment of 116 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 2 March 2014. Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) is a subsidiary of Coal India Limited (CIL), an undertaking of the Government of India. It manages the nationalized coal mines of the Coal Mines Authority, Central division.
- Opening Date of Online Application Form: 1 February 2014
- Closing Date of Online Application Form: 2 March 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 17 March 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Post:
- Staff Nurse: 23
- Technician (Radiographer) (Trainee): 13
- Pharmacist(Trainee): 50
- Technician (Pathological) (Trainee): 22
- Physiotherapist (Trainee): 4
- Technician (Dietician) (Trainee): 1
- Technician (Audiometry) (Trainee): 1
- Technician(Refraction/Optometry)(Trainee): 1
- Technician (Dental) (Trainee): 1
Total No. of Posts: 116
- Not less than 18 years and not more than 30 years as on 17 March 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Staff Nurse: 12th and ‘A’ Grade Nursing Diploma or Certificate from a recognized institute approved by the Government.
- Technician (Radiographer) (Trainee): Diploma in respective Technology from an Institute recognized by the Government.
- Pharmacist (Trainee): 12th with Science and Diploma in Pharmacy registered with Pharmacy Council under Pharmacy Act 1948 with valid registration.
- Technician (Pathological) (Trainee): Diploma in respective Technology (Pathological) from an Institute recognized by the Government.
- Physiotherapist (Trainee): Diploma in Physiotherapy from Government recognized Institute with minimum 3 years course.
- Technician (Dietician) (Trainee): Recognized Diploma in Dietics.
- Technician (Audiometry) (Trainee): 12th and Diploma in Audiometry from Government recognized Institute plus 3 years experience in recognized Govt. Institute/Govt. Hospitals.
- Technician (Refraction/Optometry)(Trainee): 12th and Diploma in Refraction/Optometry from Government recognized institute/Government Hospital plus 3 years experience in recognized Govt. Institute/Govt. Hospitals.
- Technician (Dental) (Trainee): 12th and Diploma in Dentistry/Dental Technology from Government recognized institute plus 3 years experience in recognized Govt. Institute/ Govt. Hospital.
- General & OBC category candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs.100/- by demand draft from any nationalized Bank in favor of “Central Coalfields Limited” payable at Ranchi.
- SC/ST Candidates, Ex-Serviceman and Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of written Examination and interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through online or by post. Online applications can be submitted at website: www.ccl.gov.in
- Offline candidates can apply through prescribed format and send application along with copies of the certificates of Educational Qualification, Date of Birth, Experience, caste & PH certificates, DD etc. to the General Manager (Recruitment), Recruitment Department, 2nd Floor, Damodar Building, Central Coalfields Limited, Darbhanga House, Ranchi-834029 before 17 March 2014.