The Central Council For Research, Siddha invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts mentioned below to be filled by Direct Recruitment. The application in the prescribed format must reach before 31 January 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 31 January 2014.
Details of Posts
- Research Officer (Siddha) 05 (Five).
- Research Officer (Pharmacognosy): 01 (One).
- Stenographer Grade – C: 01 (One).
- Lower Division Clerk: 02 (Two).
- Lab Attendant: 03 (Three).
- Driver: 01 (One).
- For Research Officer (Siddha)
(i) Post Graduate Degree in Siddha system of medicine from Tamil Nadu Dr. M. G. R. Medical University, Chennai/Recognized University from Tamil Nadu. OR
(ii) Post Graduate Degree in Siddha system of medicine from a CCIM recognized Institution.
(iii) 8 years professional experience after obtaining Degree out of which 2 years experience should be in Research/Teaching in a recognized Institution/Research Council/College/University.
(iv) Enrolment in the Central/State Register of Indian Medicine/Siddha as the case may be.
- For Research Officer (Pharmacognosy)
(i) M.Sc. in Botany/Medicinal Plants/M.Pharm Pharmacognosy from a recognized university with 5 years research/teaching experience in the area of Pharmacognosy. OR
(ii) Doctorate Degree in relevant subject with 3 years experience in research/teaching experience in the area of Pharmacognosy.
- For Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk and Lab Attendant
(i) 12th(+2) class or equivalent from recognized Board/University.
(ii) Skill Test Norms(for Steno)
Dictation : 10 minutes @ 120 words per minute.
Transcription : 50 words per Minute (English), only on computer.
(i) Diploma/certificate course from recognized University/Institutes in Computer Application(for Steno).
(ii) Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English, only on computer(for LDC).
- For Driver
(i) Possession of a valid Driving license for motor cars.
(ii) Knowledge of automobile mechanism (the candidate should be able to set right minor defects in vehicle).
(iii) Experience of driving a motor car for at least 3 years.
(iv) Pass in 10th standard from recognized school.
- Age Limit for the candidate applying for the post of Research Officer (Siddha and Pharmacognosy) is 40 Years and below as on 01.01.2014.
- Age Limit for the candidate applying for the post of Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Lab Attendant and Driver is 27 Years and below as on 01.01.2014.
- Age relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC Community/In-service employees of CCRS/Govt. servants etc. as per DOPT orders.
- For Research Officer (Siddha & Pharmacognosy) : Pay Band(PB-3) Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
- For Stenographer Grade – C: Pay Band(PB-2) Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay(GP) of Rs. 4,200/-.
- For Lower Division Clerk, Lab Attendant and Driver: Pay Band(PB-1) Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay(GP) Rs. 1,900/-.
- The Application Fee of Rs. 100/- for General/OBC Candidates and Rs. 20/- for SC/ST candidates, the fee Demand Draft has to be drawn in favour of Central Council for Research In Siddha, payable at Chennai.
- Physically Handicapped and Women candidates, who are exempted from the Application Fee.
How to Apply
- Candidates who have applied in response to earlier advertisement are also requested to apply a fresh.
- These posts are temporary but likely to be continued. The candidate selected will be on probation for the period of two years and is liable to transfer anywhere.
- Candidates desiring to receive the application form by post are requested to send requisition along with sufficiently stamped self-addressed envelope.
- The application along with self-attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, age, community certificate etc. should be enclosed along with the application and Demand Draft (DD) of Fee Payment.
- Two recent passport size photographs, apart from that one recent passport size photograph has to be affixed on the space provided in the application form.
- Original certificates have to be produced at the time of Written Test/ Interview. The candidates should mention “Application for the post of __________” in bold letters on the right side top of the envelope.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the website www.crisiddha.tn.nic.in
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
Refer the below link for complete information.