Central Employment Exchange Notified Recruitment for 04 Various Posts 2014
Central Employment Exchange invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant positions by various employers indicated in the adversitement up to 31 March 2014.
Central Employment Exchange invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant positions by various employers indicated in the adversitement up to 31 March 2014. Applications can be send only by Post/Speed Post.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 07 April 2014.
Details of Posts
(A) Application for the post of ‘One Intake Assistant’(at S. No.1) are to be sent to The Deputy Director (Rehab.) VRC for Handicapped, Nalanchira, Trivandrum–695015.
Intake Assistant: 01 Post
(B) Application for the post of ‘Foreman’(at S. No.2) are to be sent to The Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, Mid–Eastern Region, 6– 7th Floor, Lok Nayak Jaiprakash Bhawan, Dak Bungalow, Patna–800001.
Foreman: 01 (One)
(C) Application for the post of ‘Pharmacists (Homeopathic)’(at S. No.3) are to be sent to The Additional Director (HQ), CGHS (HQ), Bikaner House Hutments, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi–110011.
Pharmacists (Homeopathic): 02 (Two)
Educational Qualification & Experience
• For Post 1
(i) Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent with Diploma in Social Work or Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent in Social Work or Sociology.
(ii) Three years of experience in Social Work.
• For Post 2
(i) Degree in Mechanical/Automobile/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or its equivalent.
• For Post 3
(i) Matriculation or equivalent from recoganised Board or University.
(ii) At least 2 years of experience as Homeopathic Pharmacist in Govt. or recognised private Homeopathic Hospital/Dispensary.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Age limit for the candidate should be 30 years for post 1.
• Age Limit for the candidate should not exceeding 35 years for the post 2.
• Age Limit for the candidate should be between 18 to 30 years for the post 3.
• Relaxation as per Govt. rules.
• Pay Band PB–1 and Pay Scale of Rs.5,200/-to Rs.20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.2,800/- Per Month for the post 1 & 3.
• Pay Band PB–2 and Pay Scale of Rs.9,300/-to Rs.34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/- Per Month for the post 2.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with the complete Bio-data and self-attesed photocopies of relevant testimonials/certificates of prove age, qualification, experience etc., and caste/community certificate etc.and to reach on the above mentioned addresses against each post on or before 07 April 2014.
• A recent passport size colored photograph (by Gazetted Officer) should affix on the application form for the post of Foreman.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF________________”.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.