Central Employment Exchange invited application for recruitment to 05 posts of Vocational Instructor, Marketing Assistant and Phramacist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 March 2015 (27 March 2015 for far flung areas).
Last date for receipt of applications: 20 March 2015 (27 March 2015 for far flung areas)
Details of Post
- Vocational Instructor: 01 Post
- Marketing Assistant: 01 Post
- Phramacist: 03 Posts
- Vocational Instructor: 1. Matriculation or its equivalent. 2. National Trade Certificate in the appropriate Trade or National Apprenticeship Certificate in the appropriate trade or any other recognized equivalent qualification in the appropriate trade with at least 03 years practical experience or persons from the Defense Services fulfilling the prescribed educational qualification and having not less than 3 years service in the trade concermed. (Preference will be given to candidates trained in Advanced/Central Training Institute for Instructors in the appropriate Trade)
- Marketing Assistant: (i) Bachelor's Degree in Zoology or Fishery Science or Home Science or Industrial Fisheries from a recognized University or Institute. (ii)Two years experience in marketing of fish handling or marine fisheries from a recognized fish processing and marketing concern or a Central or State Government organization or undertaking.
- Phramacist: 1. Matriculation with proficiency in Urdu or a equivalent oriental qualification in Urdu/Arabic/Persian. 2. A Certificate/diploma of a minimum or one year's duration in Unani Pharmacy awarded by a State Board or an Institution of repute followed by one year's practical experience as a Phammacist in a reputed Unani Hospital/Dispensary/Pharmacy.
Age limit: Upto 30 years
- Vocational Instructor: Rs. 9300-34800!- + Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-
- Marketing Assistant: Rs. 9300-34800+Grade Pay: Rs 4200/-
- Phramacist: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay: Rs. 2800/-
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to Central Employment Exchange before 20 March 2015 (27 March 2015 for far flung areas).