Central Employment Exchange invited applications for recruitment to the post of Intake Assistant, Workshop Attendant and Artist Grade-I. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 26 May 2014.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 26 May 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lauhl & Spiti districts and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands or abroad: 3 June 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Intake Assistant: 1 Post
- Workshop Attendant: 1 Post
- Artist Grade-I: 2 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 4 Posts
- Intake Assistant: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-
- Workshop Attendant: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1900/-
- Artist Grade-I: Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4200/-
- Intake Assistant: Graduation from any recognized University or its equivalent with Diploma in Social work or Guidance or Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent with Diploma in Social work or Sociology.
- Workshop Attendant: 10th class or equivalent from a recognized Board and NTC followed by one year experience in an industry or NAC with industrial experience.
- Artist Grade-I: Degree or Diploma in Fine or Commercial Art from a recognized institute with 3 years experience in the art field, commercial art, animation drawings, newspaper cartoons, designs and illustration.
- Intake Assistant: Candidates age should not be more than 30 years.
- Workshop Attendant: Candidate’s age should be between 21-30 years.
- Artist Grade-I: Candidates age should not be more than 30 years.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, as given in the notification.
- The application complete in all respects along with attested copies of Educational Qualifications, other testimonials, proof of age and Category certificate etc. should be sent to the respective employment centers as mentioned below before 26 May 2014 (3 June 2014 for Far Flung Areas).
- Intake Assistant: Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for Handicapped, DECT Campus, Rehabari, Guwahati -781008.
- Workshop Attendant: Principal, Model Industrial training institute, PO Govindapuram, Calicut: 673016, Kerala State.
- Artist Grade-I: Assistant Administrative Officer, Films Division, Government of India, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, 24, Dr. G. Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai-400026.
- Candidates can send separate applications for each post quoting advertisement no. and serial no. of the post.