Central Employment Exchange invited applications for recruitment to the post of Pharmacist, Navigational Assistant Grade-II and Technician (Electronics). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 27 January 2014.
• Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 27 January 2014
• Last Date for receipt of Application forms for Far Flung Areas: 3 February 2014
Name of the Posts
• Pharmacist: 2 posts
• Navigational Assistant Grade-II: 26 posts
• Technician (Electronics): 4 posts
Total No.of Posts: 32 Posts
• Pharmacist: Candidate’s age should be between 18-30 years.
• Navigational Assistant Grade-II: Candidate’s age should be between 18-27 years as on 31 January 2014.
• Technician (Electronics): Candidate’s age should be between 18-27 years as on 31 January 2014.
• Pharmacist: 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and approved Diploma in Pharmacy.
• Navigational Assistant Grade-II: Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication or Electrical and Electronics and 1 year practical experience in the field of wireless communication (Including installation & maintenance of wireless transmitter receivers) or Aids to Navigation (Including Visual and Radio Aids to Navigation), automatic relay systems or Diesel generator sets.
• Technician (Electronics): Diploma in Electronics Engineering or Electronics and communication Engineering or Electrical and Electronics or combination of above and 1 year practical experience in the installation & maintenance of wireless transmitter receivers, aerial systems and associated power plants.
Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/- for all posts.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application form, as given in the notification.
• The application complete in all respects along with attested copies of Educational Qualifications, other testimonials, proof of age and Category certificate and two recent passport size photographs, should be sent to the respective employment centers as mentioned below before 27 January 2014.
For Pharmacist: The Additional Director, Central Govt. Health Scheme, Suraj Kund Road, Swasthya Bhawan, Meerut (U.P.).
For Navigational Assistant Grade-II and Technician (Electronics): The Director, Directorate of Lighthouses and Lightships, Deep Bhawan, M.G. Road, Ghatkopar (East) Mumbai-400077 (Maharashtra).
CCSHAU, Hisar Recruitment 2018 for 16 Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
SPIU, Odisha Recruitment 2018-19 for Nodal Officer/Consultant Posts
VNIT, Nagpur Recruitment 2018 for Research Associate and JRF Posts
IBSD, Manipur Recruitment 2018-19, Apply for 3 Scientist E, Sr. Accounts Officer and Steno Posts