Central Employment Exchange invited applications for the post of Scientific Assistant (Pharmacology), Vocational Instructor (General Electronics), Senior Printer and Instructor (Processing). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 28 December 2015.
Advertisement No. 10/2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 28 December 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms for far flung areas: 31 December 2015
Central Employment Exchange Vacancy Details
- Scientific Assistant (Pharmacology): 1 post
- Vocational Instructor (General Electronics): 1 post
- Senior Printer: 1 post
- Instructor (Processing): 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Scientific Assistant & Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Scientific Assistant (Pharmacology): MSc in Zoology/B.V.SC. Pharmacology with 1 year experience in work related to Pharmacology.
- Vocational Instructor (General Electronics): 10th class or equivalent and National Trade Certificate or National Apprenticeship Certificate in appropriate trade with minimum 3 years practical experience.
- Senior Printer: 10th class or Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) Diploma with Textile printing or Screen printing or Fabric printing or Block printing trade and 8 years experience in Block or Screen printing or Dyeing or processing house or in a printing unit of repute.
- Instructor (Processing): Degree in Textile Chemistry or Diploma in Handloom Technology/Handloom & Textile Technology or equivalent with post diploma in Textile Chemistry or Textile Processing and 1 year experience in Textile Processing unit.
Maximum 30 years for all posts
How to Apply for Central Employment Exchange Scientific Assistant & Other Posts 2015
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the respective employment centers as mentioned below on or before 28 December 2015.
- Scientific Assistant (Pharmacology): Director I/c, Government of India, Ministry of Ayush, Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia Laboratory, Near N.T.H., Kamla Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad-201002 (U.P.).
- Vocational Instructor (General Electronics): Deputy Director (Rehab.) I/c, Government of India, Ministry of Labour-DGE&T, VRC for Handicapped, 116, Lazerkovil Street, Duprayapet, Puducherry-605001.
- Senior Printer: Director (SZ), Weavers Service Centre, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, C.1 B, Rajaji Bhawan, Besant Nagar, Chennai-600090.
- Instructor (Processing): Director, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, ITI Campus, Vill & P.O. Fulia Colony, Dist- Nadia-741402 (W.B.).
Click here for Detailed Notification