Central Government Health Scheme Pune invited applications for GDMO, Homeopathic Physician, Medical Specialist, Pharmacists, Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant and Homeopathic Pharmacist Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format on or before 06 April 2015.
Last Date of Applications: 06 April 2015
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- General Duty Medical Officer - 01 Post
- Homeopathic Physician - 02 Posts
- Medical Specialist- 01 Post
- Pharmacists- 04 Posts
- Staff Nurse- 03 Posts
- Lab Assistant- 01 Post
- Homeopathic Pharmacist- 01 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer, Homeopathic Physician and Medical Specialist- Only doctors retired from State/Central Government/PSU departments are eligible
- 10 + 2 with science stream (Physics/Chemistry/Biology)
- Technical Qualification – Approved diploma in Pharmacy from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India & registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
- Staff Nurse-
- Registered “A” Grade Nurse & Midwife (Female Nurse) or Registered “A” Grade Nurse (Male Nurse).
- Lab Assistant-
- Matriculation with Science
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) of one year duration from Recognised Institution.
- Preference will be given to Higher Secondary in Science (10 + 2 vocational stream of MLT)
- Homeopathic Pharmacist-
- Matriculation or equivalent
- At least two years experience as Homoeopathic Pharmacist in Govt. Hospital or recognized Private Homoeopathic Hospital/Dispensary or 3 years experience under a registered Homoeopathic Practitioner.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format by 06 April 2015.