Ministry of Water Resources, Government of India, Central Ground Water Board invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technical Operator (Drilling). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 April 2014.
Central Ground Water Board was established in 1970. Later it was merged with the Ground Water Wing of the Geological Survey of India during 1972. Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), a subordinate office of the Ministry of Water Resources, Government of India, is the National Apex Agency entrusted with the responsibilities of providing scientific inputs for management, exploration, monitoring, assessment, augmentation and regulation of ground water resources of the country.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 30 April 2014
Details of the Post
- Name of the Post: Technical Operator (Drilling)
- Total No of Posts: 10 Posts
- Candidate age should be above 18 years and below 27 years as on 30 April 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Candidate should be Matriculation passed from a recognized board or equivalent.
- Certificate from Industrial Training Institute in Motor Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic or welding is desirable.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs. 1800/-
Selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in Interview or Trade Test.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates /Documents, should be submitted to the Regional Director, Government of India, Ministry of Resources, Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), North Central Region, 4th Floor, Block-I, Paryawas Bhawan, Arera Hills, Jail Road, Bhopal (MP), PIN – 462001 before 30 April 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of Technical Operator (Drilling)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.