Central Information Commission (CIC) invited application for recruitment to 20 posts in Group A & B. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Last date for receipt of applications: Within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Details of Post
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Section Officer: 02 Posts
- Private Secretary: 05 Posts
- Personal Assistant: 04 Posts
- Assistant: 06 Posts
- Hindi Translator: 02 Posts
- Registrar: A Degree in Law from a recognized University. 15 Years work experience in a Group `A` post in a Court or Tribunal or Quasi Judicial Authority or Experience in Personnel and Administrative matters or experience relating to filing applications, scrutiny and interpretation of rules, regulations, instructions issued by the Government from time to time.
- Section Officer: Graduation from a recognized university, Two years experience in the field of Administration or Finance and/or in dealing with Right to Information matters.
- Private Secretary: Possessing a graduation from a recognized university.
- Personal Assistant: Possessing a Graduation from a recognized University.
- Assistant: Graduation from recognized university, Two years experience in the field of Administration or Finance and/or in dealing with Right to Information matter.
- Hindi Translator: Masters Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level.
- Registrar: PB-4 Rs.37,400-67,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.10,000/-
- Section Officer: PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4800/-
- Private Secretary: PB-3 Rs.9300 - 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4800/-
- Personal Assistant: PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Assistant: PB-2Rs. 9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Hindi Translator: PB-2 Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
How to Apply
Application must be sent in the prescribed Performa (Annexure-II) to Shri Sushil Kumar, Deputy Secretary (Admn), Central Information Commission, Room No.301, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066 within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.