The Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) invited applications for recruitment of 29 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 3 weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement.
The Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) is an Indian research and teaching institute based in Mysore, part of the Language Bureau of the Ministry of Human Resource Development. It was founded in about 1981.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 27 December 2013
- Last date of receipt of application forms: within 3 weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement
- Last date of receipt of application forms for candidates from the North East Region: within 5 weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Resource Person: 6
- Junior Resource Person: 12
- Video Editor: 1
- Graphic Editor: 1
- Web Designer/ Administrator: 1
- Editorial Assistant: 1
- Videographer: 2
- Clerical Assistant: 1
- Accounts Assistant: 1
- Data Input Operator: 2
- Attender: 1
Total No. of Posts: 29
- Candidate’s age should be below 50 years for Senior Resource Person.
- Candidate’s age should be below 40 years for Junior Resource Person.
- Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 40 years for Video Editor, Graphic Editor, Web Designer/ Administrator, Editorial Assistant, Videographer, Clerical Assistant, Accounts Assistant and Data Input Operator.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 30 years for Attender.
- Senior Resource Person: M.Phil or Ph.D in Linguistics or Applied Linguistics from a recognized University with Minimum 5 years experience in fieldwork or research and Proficiency in Hindi/English and any scheduled language.
- Junior Resource Person: Master Degree in Linguistics or Applied Linguistics or Indian Language from a recognized University or equivalent and having passed NET (SLET/SET) with Minimum 2 years experience in fieldwork or research and Proficiency in Hindi/English and any scheduled language.
- Video Editor: Degree or Diploma in Video Editing course from any recognized University/Institute or other Government recognized Technical Educational Institution (AICTE/DOEACC), Good knowledge of AVID PRO, Mac FCP (FINAL CUT PRO), ADOBE PREMIER PRO, PREMIER 6.5 & EDIUS for off line editing, Competence to work with multi-channel video console in broadcast studio & PCR during a live programme and Experience of working in a reputed company/organization/institute.
- Graphic Editor: Diploma or Certificate course in animation, multimedia and Experience in Adobe photoshop, coral draw, flash etc.
- Editorial Assistant: Master Degree in Mass Communication and Journalism or English or Linguistics from a recognized University / Institute, Knowledge of pre-production and post-production activities of a printing material, various types of paper, sizes, format, inks and printing machinery and Good knowledge of copy-editing, proof reading techniques and methods, Further knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Videographer: Diploma in Cinematography or Videography and Experience in Video editing, FINAL CUT PRO (FCP).
- Clerical Assistant: Bachelor degree from a recognized University / Institute, Knowledge of administrative and official clerical procedures including word processing and Proficiency in Hindi or English and a local language.
- Accounts Assistant: Bachelor degree in Commerce or Economics from a recognized University / Institute, Knowledge of accounts and official accounts procedures including word processing and Proficiency in Hindi or English.
- Data Input Operator: Bachelor degree from a recognized University / Institute and a Certificate Course in computer (PageMaker/ Corel Draw etc.) recognized by AICTE/ DOEACC or other Government recognized Technical Education Institution.
- Attender: SSC/ Matriculation from a recognized Board/ Institute and Knowledge of Hindi/English and Kannada.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply by sending their applications, in the prescribed format, with attested copies of their complete educational qualifications, and super scribe on the envelope the name of the post applied for and send to the Central Institute of Indian Languages, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, Manasagangotri, Mysore - 570 006, Karnataka.