The Central Ordnance Depot Kandivli (East), Mumbai invites applications from the eligible Indian National to fill up the following posts in Pay Band of Rs. (Pay Band + Grade Pay) plus other allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees. All appointments are initially on temporary basis but likely to be made permanent.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: Within 21 days from publication of this notice in Employment News (28 December 2013).
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post: “Pharmacist”
No. of Posts: 01 (One). [01–UR].
2. Name of Post: “Fitter Auto”
No.of Posts: 01 (One). [01-OBC]. (Only Male)
3. Name of Post : “Mazdoor”
No.of Posts: 04 (Four). [02–UR and 02-OBC].
4. Name of Post: “Massenger”
No.of Posts: 01 (One). [01–OBC].
• Essential Qualification for the post of Pharmacist:
10+2 plus 02 (two) years Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration with State Pharmacy Council.
• Essential Qualification for the post of Fitter Auto, Mazdoor, Massenger:
Matriculation qualification pass or equivalent from recognised Institute/Board/Uiversity.
(i) Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the trade or 03 (three) years training or experience of actual work in a Govt. workshop or a private firm (for the post of Fitter Auto).
(ii) Physical/Endurance Test/Skill Test whichever is applicable for the post.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
• Age Limit for General Category candidates is 18 Years to 25 Years as on closing date for receipt of application.
• Age Limit for OBC Category candidates is 18 Years to 28 Years as on closing date for receipt of application.
• The Ex-Serviceman candidates (Army/Navy/Air Force) shall be deducted from actual age and resultant age should not exceed the maximum age limit as state above by more than 03 years.
• Pay Band (PB)–1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month for the post of Pharmacist.
• Pay Band (PB)–1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month for the post of Fitter Auto.
• Pay Band (PB)–1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1,800/- Per Month for the post of Mazdoor and Messenger.
How to Apply:
• Applications should be submitted on the Prescribed Proforma along with attested (by Gazetted Officer) photocopies of testimoials for educational qualifications/ experience/date of birth certificate/caste certificate (if applicable) and discharge certificate (in case of ex-serviceman) etc. and self–addressed envelope affixing Rs. 25/- postage stamp.
• Applicants serving under Govt./Semi Govt./PSU must apply through proper channel. Submit “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration for the particular post.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
NCERT, New Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 07 Junior Project Fellow and Senior Research Associate Posts
IIT, Dharwad Recruitment 2018 for 18 Junior Superintendent and Junior Assistant Posts
NCERT, New Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 06 Project Staff Posts
ESICHospital Lucknow Recruitment 2018 for 12 Senior Resident and Specialist Posts