The Central Ordnance Depot Kandivli (East), Mumbai invites applications from the eligible Indian National to fill up the following posts in Pay Band of Rs. (Pay Band + Grade Pay) plus other allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees. All appointments are initially on temporary basis but likely to be made permanent.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: Within 21 days from publication of this notice in Employment News (28 December 2013).
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post: “Pharmacist”
No. of Posts: 01 (One). [01–UR].
2. Name of Post: “Fitter Auto”
No.of Posts: 01 (One). [01-OBC]. (Only Male)
3. Name of Post : “Mazdoor”
No.of Posts: 04 (Four). [02–UR and 02-OBC].
4. Name of Post: “Massenger”
No.of Posts: 01 (One). [01–OBC].
• Essential Qualification for the post of Pharmacist:
10+2 plus 02 (two) years Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration with State Pharmacy Council.
• Essential Qualification for the post of Fitter Auto, Mazdoor, Massenger:
Matriculation qualification pass or equivalent from recognised Institute/Board/Uiversity.
(i) Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the trade or 03 (three) years training or experience of actual work in a Govt. workshop or a private firm (for the post of Fitter Auto).
(ii) Physical/Endurance Test/Skill Test whichever is applicable for the post.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
• Age Limit for General Category candidates is 18 Years to 25 Years as on closing date for receipt of application.
• Age Limit for OBC Category candidates is 18 Years to 28 Years as on closing date for receipt of application.
• The Ex-Serviceman candidates (Army/Navy/Air Force) shall be deducted from actual age and resultant age should not exceed the maximum age limit as state above by more than 03 years.
• Pay Band (PB)–1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month for the post of Pharmacist.
• Pay Band (PB)–1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month for the post of Fitter Auto.
• Pay Band (PB)–1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1,800/- Per Month for the post of Mazdoor and Messenger.
How to Apply:
• Applications should be submitted on the Prescribed Proforma along with attested (by Gazetted Officer) photocopies of testimoials for educational qualifications/ experience/date of birth certificate/caste certificate (if applicable) and discharge certificate (in case of ex-serviceman) etc. and self–addressed envelope affixing Rs. 25/- postage stamp.
• Applicants serving under Govt./Semi Govt./PSU must apply through proper channel. Submit “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration for the particular post.