Central Plantation Crops Research Institute Notified Recruitment for 5 Various Posts 2013
Central Plantation Crops Research Institute invited applications for recruitment of Project Assistant, Trainee, and Studentship
Central Plantation Crops Research Institute invited applications for recruitment of Project Assistant, Trainee and Studentship. The candidate eligible for the posts can come for Walk-in Interview on 24 August 2013 for Project Assistant Post, 25 September 2013 for Trainee Posts and Studentship. Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) was established in 1970 as one of the agricultural research institutes in the National Agricultural Research System (NARS) under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). The mandate of the institute is to conduct research on coconut, arecanut and cocoa.
- Date of Walk-in Interview for Project Assistant: 24 September 2013 at 10:00 am
- Date of Walk-in Interview for Trainee: 25 September 2013 at 10:00 am
- Date of Walk-in Interview for Studentship: 25 September 2013 at 10:00 am
Venue of Interview: CPCRl, Kudlu PO, Kasaragod District, Kerala - 6711 24
Name of the Posts
- Project Assistant: 1 Post
- Trainee: 2 Posts
- Studentship: 2 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 5
- The candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women as on the date of Interview.
- Age Relaxation will be extended as per govt norms.
- Project Assistant: Candidates must have Masters Degree in Bioinformatics or B.Tech Degree in Bioinformatics
- Trainee: Candidates must have Masters Degree in Bioinformatics or B.Tech Degree in Bioinformatics
- Studentship: Final Year or Semester students of M.Sc Bioinformatics or B.Tech Bioinformatics can apply
- Project Assistant: Rs. 12000/- per month per HRA
- Trainee: Rs. 5000/-
- Studentship: Rs. 5000/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply online for Item No.1 & II and walk-in for a written test and interview at CPCRI, Kasaragod on the respective dates at 10.00 a.m.
- The candidates for Studentship should submit the application through their Head of the Department.
- The Candidate should have brought with them a set of bio data and original certificates in proof of age, educational qualifications, experience etc. Candidates who fail to produce the original of the Degree/PO certificates OR provisional certificate will not be allowed to attend the test / interview.
- Those candidates who are qualified in written test will only be permitted to attend the interview.