Central Public Work Department Notified for Special Recruitment Drive for ST/OBC
The Central Public Work Department invited application for appointing the eligible candidates to the post of Electrician and Operator.
The Central Public Work Department invited application for appointing the eligible candidates to the post of Electrician and Operator. The interested candidates have to send their duly filled application before the last date of sending application, within 30 days of publication of the advertisement. The Central Public Works Department of India, commonly referred as CPWD, is a central government owned authority in charge of public sector works. The Central Public Works Department, under Ministry of Urban Development, builds and maintains public buildings.
- Opening date for Application Forms: 31 August 2013
- Closing date for Application Forms: 30 September 2013
Name of the posts
- Electrician: 03 Post (Scheduled Tribe)
- Operator: 01 Post (Other Backward Classes)
Total No of Posts: 4
- Electrician: Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 30 years.
- Operator: Candidate’s age should be between 20 to 30 years.
5 years relaxation in age for ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates
- Electrician: 10th class passed. ITI Diploma in Electrician Trade. Electrical supervisory certificate of competency.
- Operator: 10th class passed. Industrial Training Institute 1 year Trade course of Diesel Mechanic or 2 years Trade course of Wireman from Industrial Training Institute. Electrical workman permit/workman’s competency certificate, Electrical workman’s license or any other equivalent certificate.
- Electrician: Rs 5200-20200 +Grade Pay Rs 2400/-
- Operator: Rs 5200-20200 +Grade Pay Rs 1900/-
Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of their performance in trade test/ interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to send their applications in the prescribed format as given in notification along with attested copies of all relevant certificates, two copies of recent passport size photographs (one must be affixed on application) by super scribing the post applied for on the envelope must reach to the Superintending Engineer (E), Coordination Circle (Elect.) CPWD, East Block- 1, Level-7, R. K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.