Central Railway invited applications for recruitment of Para-Medical staff in Group C on Contract Basis. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in interview on 3 September 2015.
Dates of Interview: 3 September 2015
Details of Posts
- Staff Nurse: 4 Posts
- Pharmacist: 1 Post
- Lab Supdt: 1 Post
- Staff Nurse: Rs.21190/- per month
- Pharmacist: Rs.12190/- per month
- Lab Supdt: Rs.20570/- per month
- Staff Nurse: Certificate as registered Nurse & Mid wife and should have 3 years course in Genl. Nursing & midwifery from a School of Nursing or other institutions recognized in the Indian Nursing council or BSc Nursing.
- Pharmacist: 12th with science or its equivalent and 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy council of India or with State Pharmacy Council.
- Lab Supdt: BSc with Bio-chemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science or equivalent and Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) or equivalent or BSc in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from recognized institute.
- Staff Nurse: Candidate’s age must be between 20 to 40 years as on 1 July 2015.
- Pharmacist: Candidate’s age must be between 20 to 35 years as on 1 July 2015.
- Lab Supdt: Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 33 years as on 1 July 2015.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can attend interview on 3 September 2015 at 10:00 a.m. at Dr. Kotnis Memorial Central Railway Hospital, Solapur Division along with prescribed application form, bio-data, two photographs, Original certificates from Recognized Institution/Board & attested Xerox copies of caste, birth and educational/academic qualification certificates, work experience etc. and 2 addresses of close relatives or friends with telephone Nos.