Railway Protection Force (RPF) Central Railway, Mumbai Recruitment Board invited application for recruitment to the post of Constables. The male candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 July 2013. The Indian Railway Protection Force (RPF) is an Indian Central Armed Police Force charged with protecting the Indian Railways. The strength of RPF is about 65,000. The duties of the Railway Protection Force include: To do all conducive means for the free movement of the railways, Protection and safeguarding of railway property and Protection and safeguarding of passenger, their belongings and passenger areas.
• Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15 July 2013
• Last Date for Receipt of Application for Far Flung Areas: 22 July 2013
Name of the posts: Constable
Name of the Discipline:
• Clarinet: 03 posts
• Trombone: 01 post
• Tenor Saxophone: 01 post
• Euphonium: 01 post
• Bass: 01 post
Total No. of Posts: 7 Posts
• The candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 27 years.
• Age mentioned in the Matriculation or equivalent certificate will only be accepted.
• Relaxation in age for Government servant up to the age of 40 years in the case of General candidate, up to 43 years in the case of OBC candidates and up to 45 years in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste or the Scheduled Tribles in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government time to time.
Candidate must have passed the matriculation or equivalent examination from recognized Board along with 2 years experience in playing any Musical Instrument.
• Examination fee Rs 50/- in the form of IPO drawn in favor of Financial Advisor cum chief Accounts Officer, Central Railway, Mumbai CST.
• SC/ ST Candidates and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from submission of application fee.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200- 20200 + GP 2000/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, Trade Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
How to apply
• Eligible candidates should apply through prescribed format available on website.
• Fill the application, affix photograph, attach copies of age, caste, educational and experience certificates must be sent along with 2 self addressed envelopes with Rs.50/- stamps, by super scribing the name of the post must be sent to the address given below:
Chief Security Commissioner/ RPF,
Post Box No. 12 GPO, Mumbai CST- 400 001
For more information, CLICK HERE
North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019 for 12 Scouts and Guides Quota Posts
Central Railway Mumbai Recruitment 2019, 78 Vacancies for DEO/Executive Assistant/Office Asst Posts
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018-19 for 21 Posts against Sports Quota Posts
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019, Apply for 21 Posts against Sports Quota