Central Railway invited applications from the citizens of India for recruitment against open advertisement sports quota on Central Railway 2012-2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed application proforma.
• Opening Date for application: 2 January 2013
• Closing Date and time of receipt of applications: 28 January 2013
• Closing Date & Time of receipt of applications for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep: 12 February 2013
Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800 / 2400
• Hockey (Men): 2 Posts
• Kabaddi (Women): 1 Posts
Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/1900
• Athletics (Women): 04 Post
• Badminton (Women): 01 Post
• 3 Boxing (Men): 01 Post
• 4 Hockey (Men): 01 Post
• 5 Kabaddi (Men): 01 Post
• 6 Kabaddi (Women): 01 Post
Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800
• Aquatics (Men): 02 Posts
• Badminton (Men): 01 Post
• Boxing (Men): 01 Post
• Football (Men): 02 Posts
• Kabaddi (Men): 02 Posts
• Kabaddi (Women): 02 Posts
• Volleyball (Men) Setter: 02 Posts
• Weight Lifting (Men): 03 Posts
• Wrestling (Men): 03 Posts
Age Limit: The candidate should be between the age 18 years and 25 years as on 1 January 2013
Educational Qualification: For Pay Band Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800 / 2400: The candidate should be graduate in any discipline from recognized university. For Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000: The candidate should have passed matriculation or senior secondary examination.
Processing Fees (Non Refundable)
The application fee should be sent with application in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer (RT)/WB.
• For GL/OBC candidates: Rs. 40/-
• For SC/ST/Women, (*) Minorities & (**) Economically Backward Classes candidates: ` NIL
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview and trial.
How to Apply
The candidates can apply through prescribed application enclosed in pdf. All candidates are advised to ensure that their application is legible and written in their own handwriting only on one side of paper. The signature with complete address of candidates is required in application form.
RRB JE 2019: Preparation Tips and Strategy to crack CBT 1st and 2nd Stage Exam
CMRL Recruitment 2019 for 3 Assistant Chief Controller Posts, Walk-In on 9 March
RRB ALP & Technician CBT 2 Answer Keys 2018 Released, Objections can be raised upto 20 Feb
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Notification: 130000 Vacancies in NTPC, Para-Medical, Level-1 & MI