The Central Railway Warehouse Company Limited requires professionals on Deputation/ Contract Basis. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up the following vacant posts of Deputy Manager (Civil and Electrical) and Executive (Civil, Electrical and Logistics/ Marketing/ Operation). The qualification, experience, eligibility details for each category of personnel in respective fields are specified below. As part of its diversification activities, Central Warehouse Company (CWC) developed a warehousing facility of Railway land along a Railway siding as a Pilot Project at Whitefield Goods Terminal at Bangalore after entering into an agreement with Indian Railway.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications : 13 January 2014.
Details of Posts
- Deputy Manager (Civil): 03 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Electrical): 01 Post
- Executive (Civil): 02 Posts
- Executive (Electrical): 01 Post
- Executive (Logistics/ Marketing/ Operation): 01 Post
- For Deputy Manager (Civil & Electrical) : B. E./ B. Tech (Civil) for DM (Civil)/ B. Tech (Electrical) for DM (Electrical) from a Govt. recognized institute. Minimum Relevant Experience of 05 years.
- For Executive (Civil & Electrical) : Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering for the post of Executive (Civil)/ Degree in Electrical Engineering for the post of Executive (Electrical). Minimum Relevant Experience of 03 years for Diploma Holders and 02 years for Degree Holders.
- For Executive (Logistics/ Marketing/ Operation) : Graduate with 03 year Diploma in
(a)Supply Chain Management (SCM).
(b) Business Administration.
Minimum Relevant Experience of 02 years.
- For Deputy Manager (Civil & Electrical)
Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department/ PSU in respective field in the same grade or grade lower and with 05 years of experience in private sector.
- For Executive (Civil, Electrical and Logistics/ Marketing/ Operation) :
(i) Post qualification experience for 03 years for Diploma, 02 years for Degree.
(ii) Post qualification experience of 02 years is only for the Post of Executive (Logistics/ Marketing/ Operation).
(i) Maximum age limit for candidates applying for the post of Deputy Managers is 45 Years as on 31.12.2013.
(ii) Maximum age limit for candidates applying for the post of Executives is 35 Years as on 31.12.2013.
- Deputy Managers: Rs. 20,600 - 46,500/-.
- Executives: Rs. 25,000/- to 35,000/- Per Month.
A non- refundable crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC & ST candidates (for processing cost only) drawn in favour of Central Railside Warehouse Company Limited payable at New Delhi indicating on the reverse of the DD, their name and address, telephone number, if any.
How to Apply
- The application should be in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from CRWC website www.crwc.in
- Interested candidates fulfilling the requirements are requested to submit their detailed profile along with self attested zerox copies of degrees, diploma, testimonials for experience and other personal details in an envelope superscribing “Name of the post” through Speed Post latest by 13 January 2014 at the following address - Superintending Engineer (E & A), HR Division, Central Railside Warehouse Company Limited, Ground Floor, Pragati Maidan, Metro Station Building, New Delhi- 110 001.
- Period of deputation/contract for the Dy. Manager will be 3 years which may extended as per rules. The place of posting against the above posts shall be in CRWC Ltd., Corporate Office, New Delhi.
- The appointment for the post of Executive shall be made on contract basis initially for a period of two years which is extendable for further suitable period. The posting is tentative however the candidate can be posted/ transferred anywhere in India.
- The applicant already in service can forwarded the application through proper channel should contain the following documents :
(i) Attested copies of CRs for the last five years.
(ii) Vigilance/ Disciplinary clearance.
(iii) A statement showing major/ minor penalties imposed during the last ten years.
- For more details candidate can go through the link mentioned below.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.