Central Recruitment Agency, Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh invited online applications from eligible candidates for filling up 05 posts of Driver in Subordinate Courts of Haryana.The candidateeligible for the posts may apply ONLINE on or before 26 April 2015.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 06 April 2015
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application/ Registration (Step I): 26 April 2015
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application/ Registration (Step II): 29 April 2015
- Last Date for receipt of Application Fee: 02 May 2015
- Last Date for editing of Application: 02 May 2015
Details of Posts
Driver: 05 posts
Educational Qualification: Possess Middle Passwith Punjabi or Hindi as one of the subject or equivalent from the recognized Board or University or Institutionand also possess the valid Driving License for L.T.V. and the relevant experience in the concerned field.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 42 years.
Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- plus additional Rs. 150/- as Special Pay Per Month.
Examination Fee (Non- refundable) should be depositedin the form of ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ in any branch of SBI after completion of Registration (Step I).
- Fee for General - Rs. 400/- (Male)&Rs. 200/- (Female).
- Fee for SC of Haryana - Rs. 100/- (Male) &Rs. 50/- (Female).
- Fee for Reserved Category of other states - Rs. 400/- (Male) &Rs. 200/- (Female).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in theWritten Test followed by the Practical Test of Driving/ Proficiency Test and finally the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration/ Committee.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the Institute’s Website www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com on or before 26 April 2015 up to 11:59 PM. After completing the Registration (Step I) applicant has to go for depositing the Fee to the Bank and then continue with the Registration (Step II). After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to take the printout of the filled in application form for future requirement/ reference.