Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute (CSWRI) invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of Skilled Support Staff (SSS) and T-3 (Technical Assistant) Laboratory Cat. II. The details of posts mentioned below.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication this advertisement in Employment News. (Published on 8 March 2014)
Details of Posts
• Skilled Support Staff (SSS): 07 Posts
• T-3 (Technical Assistant) Laboratory Cat. II: 01 (One).
• For Post 1: Matriculate Pass from recognized Board/Institute or equivalent. OR ITI Pass.
• For Post 2: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or any other branch of Science/Social Science relevant to Agriculture or equivalent qualification from recognized University.
Desirable: Experience in the relevant field.
• Age Limit for the candidate is 18 to 25 years for post 1.
• Age Limit for the candidate is 18 to 30 years for post 2.
• Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST Category & 3 years for OBC Candidate.
• Pay Band (PB-1) and Pay Scale of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200 plus Grade Pay (GP) of Rs.1,800/- Per Month for post 1.
• Pay Band (PB-1) and Pay Scale of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200 plus Grade Pay (GP) of Rs.2,800/- Per Month for post 2.
• Application Fee of Rs.250/- in the shape of crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘ICAR Unit CSWRI’ payable at State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of India and Bank of Baroda, Malpura.
• SC/ST/Woman candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may send the applications in prescribed format along with photocopies of the relevant testimonials/certificates and Demand Draft should be submitted to the Director,Central Sheep & Wool Research Institute, Avikanagar,Tehsil–Malpura, Distt. Tonk (Rajasthan)–304501 within 30 days from the date of publication this advertisement in Employment News.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed with the Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.