Central Silk Board Recruitment 2020: Central Silk Board (CSB), Bangalore has extended the last date of submitting hard-copy of application application for the recruitment to the posts of Scientist - C, Scientist-B and Assistant. Eligible candidates can now submit the print out of their online application on or before 14 August 2020. However, the online application has been closed.
- Closing date for online application - 17 July 2020
- Last Date of Submitting Hard Copy of Online Application - 14 August 2020
Central Silk Board Bangalore Vacancy Details:
- Scientist-B - 59 Posts
- Scientist-B CSTRI - 15 Posts
- Scientist-C - 03 Posts
- Assistant - 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Central Silk Board Scientist & Assistant Posts
- Scientist-B: Post Graduate degree in Science or Post Graduate degree in Agricultural Sciences.
- Scientist-B CSTRI - B.E/B.Tech in Textile Technology
- Scientist-C: Post Graduate degree in Zoology from any recognized University with 04 year of experience in Research and Development/Academic Institutes/Science & Technology Organizations in the field of Zoology.
- Assistant : Graduate Degree in Entomology/Zoology/Agriculture/Sericulture/ Chemistry with minimum 50% marks
- For Scientist-C - 40 years
- For Scientist-B - 35 years
- For Assistant - 30 Years
- Scientist-C: Level -11 (Rs.67700-208700)
- Scientist-B: Level -10 (Rs.56100-177500)
- Assistant: Level - 6 (Rs.35400 -112400)
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
Selection Process for Central Silk Board Scientist & Assistant Posts
- Scientist - The selection will be done on the basis of Online /Written Test and Interview
- Assistant - The selection will be done on the basis of Online /Written Test
Application Procedure for Central Silk Board Recruitment 2020
Candidates can register their application by filling the basic information in the online application form on the Central Silk Board's official website www.csb.gov.in on or before 17 July 2020. The candidates are also required to send their duly signed application along with all relevant documents to the Member Secretary, Central Silk Board, ‘Central Silk Board Complex’, Hosur Road, BTM Layout, Madiwala, Bangalore – 560068, Karnatka latest by 20 July 2020.