Central University of Jammu invited applications for Finance Officer, Controller of Examinations, Librarian, Deputy Librarian, Internal Audit Officer, Public Relation Officer, Medical Officer, Hindi Typist, Driver and Cook Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 July 2015.
Last Date of Application: 15 July 2015
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Finance Officer- 01 Post
- Controller of Examinations- 01 Post
- Librarian- 01 Post
- Deputy Librarian- 01 Post
- Internal Audit Officer- 01 Post
- Public Relation Officer- 01 Post
- Medical Officer- 02 Posts
- Hindi Typist- 01 Post
- Driver- 04 Posts
- Cook- 03 Posts
- Finance Officer- Rs.37400-67000+GP Rs. 10000
- Controller of Examinations- Rs.37400-67000+GP Rs. 10000
- Librarian- Rs.37400-67000+AGP Rs. 10000
- Deputy Librarian- Rs.15600-39100+AGP Rs.8000
- Internal Audit Officer- Rs.15600-39100+GP RS.7600
- Public Relation Officer- Rs.15600-39100+GP RS.S400
- Medical Officer- Rs.15600-39100+GP Rs.5400
- Hindi Typist- Rs.5200-20200+ GP RS.1900
- Driver- Rs.5200-20200+GP RS.1900
- Cook- Rs.5200-20200+GP RS.1900
- Finance Officer- Master's Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of 'B' in the UGC seven-point scale.
- Controller of Examinations- Master's Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of 'B' in the UGC seven-point scale.
- Librarian- Master's Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale and a consistently good academic record.
- Deputy Librarian- Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale and a consistently good academic record.
- Internal Audit Officer- All India/SAS organized Audit and Accounts Services Officer holding the post in the Pay Band of Rs.15600-39100 + G.P. Rs.7600/-
- Public Relation Officer- Master's Degree in Public relations/Communication and Journalism with at least 55% marks or its equivalent from any recognized Indian University or corresponding Degree from a foreign University.
- Medical Officer- Medical Graduate (Allopathic), i.e., MBBS registered with the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Hindi Typist- At least 10+2 pass from any recognized Board or colleges.
- Driver- Matric from a recognized board or University.
- Cook- Candidate possessing at least VIII standard pass and having experience of at least 3 years in the Kitchen of Hostel/Canteen/Guest House.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the commission.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach on or before 15 July 2015.