Central University of Jammu Jobs Notification: Central University of Jammu (CUJ) has invited applications for the 19 Non-teaching posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on 14 February 2019.
- Notification No.: 22 (For Non-Teaching posts)
- Opening date for Online Application: 15 January 2019
- Closing Date for Online Application: 14 February 2019
Central University of Jammu Vacancy Details
- Controller of Examinations-01
- Internal Audit Officer-01
- Section Officer- 01
- Assistant Engineer- 01
- Private Secretary-02
- Hindi Translator-01
- Legal Assistant-01
- Upper Division Clerk-03
- Laboratory Assistant-01
- Library Assistant-01
- Lower Division Clerk-03
- Library Attendant-01
- Kitchen Attendant-02
Eligibility Criteria for Research Assistant Job
- Controller of Examinations-Master's Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale and at least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor.
- Internal Audit Officer-Officers belonging to Audit and Accounts Services or other similar organized accounts services in Central/State Govt., holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- Section Officer- Bachelor's degree from a recognized University / Institute
- Assistant Engineer- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent.
- Private Secretary-Graduate from a recognized University/ Institute, Proficiency in Stenography at 120 w.p.m. in English and 100 w. p.m in Hindi and proficiency in Typing in English/ Hindi with minimum speed of 35/ 30 w.p.m. and knowledge of computer applications
- Hindi Translator-Master's degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level
- Legal Assistant-Graduate in Law from a recognized University / Institute and must be registered with State Bar Council / Association.
- Upper Division Clerk-Graduate from a recognized University / Institute.
- Laboratory Assistant-Graduate in Science with Physical / Chemical / Biological science subjects from a recognized University.
- Library Assistant-Graduate in Library & Information Science/ Bachelor's degree in Library Science or equivalent.
- Lower Division Clerk-Graduate from a recognized University / Institute and typing skill.
- Library Attendant-10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board
- Kitchen Attendant-Class 10th Standard from a recognized School/ Board.
Click the notification link for details of the educational qualification/experience
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of 2-tier examination / test and candidates’ entry score marks.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official website www.cujammu.ac.in on or before 14th February, 2019 (04:00 PM).