Central University of Jharkhand Notified Recruitment for 71 Faculty Posts 2015
Central University of Jharkhand invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 August 2015.
Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 August 2015.
- Last date for receipt of Application forms: 10 August 2015
- Professor: 15 Posts
- Associate Professor: 33 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 23 Posts
- Professor: Rs.37400/- to 67000/- + AGP Rs.10000/-
- Associate Professor: Rs.37400/- to 67000/- + AGP Rs.9000/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15600/- to 39100/- + AGP Rs.6000/-
- Candidates should have Good academic record with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade at the Master degree level in the relevant subject and PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines in relevant field with desired experience as per the Post.
- Candidates should be Qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC (state level eligibility test SLET/SET).
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format. Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of the certificates for age proof, qualification, experience, API, community, non creamy-layer certificate, demand draft etc should reach to the Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Central University of Jharkhand, Ratu - Lohardaga Road, Brambe, Mandar, Ranchi-835205 on or before 10 August 2015.